Recruitment for Pharmacists (07 posts) at District Health Society | Government Jobs
General information and Instructions:
1. The appointment will be purely on contractual basis for a period of one year, renewable subject to satisfactory performance. Any claim for absorption in the regular position in the District Health Society, Sahibganj, Jharkhand shall not be entertained in future. Performance will be reviewed after 3 months of the contract, if work is not found to be satisfactory; then contract may be terminated without any notice.
2. All the interested candidates having the desired eligibility may apply for the post online at spc.co.in or by Speed post / Registered post to Civil Surgeon Cum C.M.O. , Combined Health Building near Vikash Bhawan, Sahibganj 816109, Jharkhand.
3. Submission of forms will be through online and offline. If candidate choose offline mode, then he/she must download the application form (Download Link) and submit the duly filled and signed form along with demand on the address mentioned above. If candidate choose online mode, then he/she must fill the online application form. After submission of online Form, candidate has to take print out of the saved Form and send it along with Demand Draft on the address mentioned above.
4. Application fee is payable Rs 300/- for SC/ST and Rs 500/- for UR and OBC Candidates as (Bank Draft) in favour of District Health Society, Sahibganj payable at Sahibganj (Jharkhand).
5. District Health Society Sahibganj reserves the right to cancel any or all positions at any stage of recruitment process. Number of Vacant positions may vary as per requirement.
6. If at any stage of selection, it is found that candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or that he/she has furnished incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled.
7. The decision of the District Health Society in any matter relating to the selection of recruitment at any stage of the selection process will be final and binding upon the candidates.
8. No correspondence or personal queries in this regard will be entertained.
9. Reservation policy of Govt, of Jharkhand will be applicable. Candidates of Jharkhand state who are claiming reservation in their respective category (ST, OBC) have to submit the Caste Certificate in the prescribed format issued by SDM/ DC of Jharkhand state.
10. Application received by due date along with application fee in the form of Demand Draft will be considered as valid application. Application submitted without demand draft or less value demand draft will be summarily rejected, and no correspondence will be entertained on such applications.
11. Last date of online submission of application by interested candidates will be 18th february 2019.
Last date of submission of application (online/offline) in physical copies will be 23rd February 2019 till 05:00 pm by Speed Post/Registered post to Civil Surgeon cum C.M.O, Combined Health Building, near Vikas Bhawan, Sahibganj 816109, Jharkhand.
See All Other Jobs in our Database