Johnson & Johnson looking for District Manager | B.Pharm, B.Sc
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace innovation—bringing ideas, products and services to life to advance the health and well-being of people around the world. We believe in collaboration, and that has led to breakthrough after breakthrough, from medical miracles that have changed lives, to the simple consumer products that make every day a little better.
Post : District Manager
• Drive business growth in assigned territory by delivering on budgeted sales objectives on a continuous basis through effective customer relationship management, distributor management, inventory management, etc., in adherence to the company’s compliance standards
• Build sustainable, long term relationships with Key Opinion Leaders in assigned territory by involving them in our scientific engagements at regular intervals and through effective coverage at the right frequency.
• Create and execute plan for conducting scientific activities such as CMEs, develop CRM strategy, and ensure effective execution of marketing campaigns from time to time in order to achieve objectives through sales and servicing of listed HCPs in the prescribed territory
• Schedule appointments and makes pre-planned sales presentations to customers. Map potential of territory & develop new KOLs. Ensure the availability of product to service the customer and manage distributors
• Prepare and submit sales reports, forecasts & documents as required, in a timely & accurate manner. Review and analyze customer prescriptions / product sales and establish improvement plan to achieve the sales objectives
• Follow up with customers to resolve any issues and ensure satisfaction.
• Collaborate with other departments to ensure a timely resolution.
• Bachelor’s degree in Science / Pharma
• Total experience of 3-6 years of Pharmaceutical sales with proven performance track record
Qualification : B.Sc, B.Pharm
Experience : 3-6 years
Location : Karnataka-Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Sales
End Date : 31st December, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database