Job for B.Pharm, D.Pharm as Soldier Pharma in Indian Army | Government Jobs
5. Administration. Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time consuming process.
6 Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card in duplicate generated online through the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police.
7. Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit. Selection process during recruitment at all stages is computerised and transparent. Therefore, candidates are advised to be beware of touts as they cannot help them at any stage.
8. Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Candidates found under age / overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
9. Giving / taking bribe, production of bogus / fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offence and liable for punishment under law.
10. Certificates with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing/aiteration of any type will not be accepted.
11. All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before enrolment into Army. Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents. Even after recruitment, the service will be terminated if candidates are found to have produced fake documents or gave wrong information at the time of recruitment, despite the number of years of service individual may have rendered.
12. No compensation for Death / injury / loss etc during the rally and no travelling allowance / dearness allowance for journey is admissible. Candidates will participate in the rally at their own risk and the participation is totally and entirely voluntary. The signing of Indemnity Bond is a mandatory reqmt
13. Use of Performance Enhancing Drugs. Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned. Candidates having been found to have used the same will be debarred from further screening.
14 Tattoo. Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e From inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection.
15. If 180 days or more lapse between screening medical at the rally and despatch, medical will be done again and unfit candidates in this review will not be recruited.
16. Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are despatched for training.
17. Mobile phones are not permitted in the rally site and at the time of CEE.
18. Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo medical exam before coming for selection especially with respect to flat foot, poor vision, deformities and physical measurements. All are advised to ensure that their ears are free of wax by getting it cleaned by a doctor prior to the rally.
19. Candidates may have to present themselves at rally site for three to four days. Candidates should make arrangements for stay under their own arrangements.
20. Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
21. Result of written examination will be declared on the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is responsibility of candidate to check his result and report to ARO for documentation.
Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates of all Districts of Tripura State on 07 March 2019 at Mariani (Assam). Online registration is mandatory and will be commence from 02 Feb 2019 to 02 Mar 2019. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 03 Mar 2019 to 05 Mar 2019. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.
See All Other Jobs in our Database