Career for Clinical Pharmacist at All India Institute of Medical Sciences
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar is one of the new apex healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). With the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training, the PMSSY planned to set up new AIIMS institutions in underserved areas of the country.
Post : Clinical Pharmacist
Eligible candidates are invited to attend WALK-IN INTERVIEW on the following dates for One post of Clinical Pharmacist, sanctioned under CDC funded Multicentric project titled “Initiating antimicrobial stewardship activities at AIIMS Bhubaneswar” under Site Principal Investigator Dr Anupam Dey in the Department of Gen Medicine.
Upper age limit : 32 years
Essential educational qualification and experience :
Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm D)
Or Masters degree in Pharmacy (M Pharm)
Or Bachelor degree in Pharmacy (B Pharm) with 2 years experience
1. Experience in Pharmacy practice
2. Efficiency in Computer work including MS Office software
Proposed Salary : Rs 17,840/ month (Consolidated)
Location : All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar
Tenure of the post : 1 year
Funding Agency : CDC through ICMR
Terms and conditions
1. These are tenure vacancies under funded project and are not employment on AIIMS Bhubaneshwar pay roll. Employment will be automatically terminated upon completion of the project or at any time of the tenure if found unsuitable. There will be no liability for permanent employment on AIIMS, Bhubaneshwar or on the Principal Investigator. Also the candidates have no right to claim permanent employment based on this job.
2. No TA/DA will be paid for attending this Walk-in-Interview.
3. All other terms and conditions will be regulated by the guidelines as issued by ICMR & AIIMS Bhubaneswar.
Date and Venue of interview Reporting
Time: 10 AM
Venue : RN 422, Dept of Gen Medicine 4th Floor, Academic Block AIIMS, Bhubaneswar
Dr Anupam Dey
Department of Gen Medicine
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Phone no: 9438884202
See All Other Jobs in our Database