Walk in interview for Research Associate at NCCS | Government of India
The National Centre for Cell Science (NCCS) is an autonomous institution of Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India, for a mandate of basic re search, teaching & training, and as a national repository for c ell lines/hybridomas etc. The C entre is located in the midst of academically enriched environment of University of Pune Campus, Pune.
Walk in Interviews for the position of Research Associate in collaborative project between NCCS and a reputed Pharmaceutical Company
Post : Research Associate
Project Title : "Examine Cross-talk between Epidermal and Dermal Skin Cells through in Vitro Models in order to Regulate Hyper - pigmentation".
Period: 10 months: starting from 20th March 2018
Upper Age limit : 45 years
Qualifications & experience :
Ph.D. in Biotechnology with at least 1 relevant publication in area of Cell Biology with relevant experience in handling of Primary cell cultures and generation of 2D and 3D cell culture models Or M.Sc. First Class in biotechnology with at least 8 years of experience in Primary cell cultures and generation of 2D and 3D cell culture models.
The selected candidate is required to be proficient in handling and characterization of primary cultures of Skin cells like Melanocytes and Keratinocytes and establish 2D and 3D Skin equivalent model systems. Experience in area of Stem Cell Biology is preferred.
Consolidated monthly emoluments : Rs.40,000 p.m.
Important Guidelines & Instructions
• Applications in the prescribed format duly filled in along with attested copies of all relevant certificates showing date of birth, qualifications, experience, details of the exam passed (SSC onwards), caste certificate, if any and other relevant documents should be filled in and produce all these documents along with originals at the time of interview.
• Applications which are incomplete and/or not in the prescribed format will be strictly rejected.
• The Director, NCCS reserves the right to enhance/reduce the number of posts and also cancel the recruitment process.
• Additional percentage and experience cut-off will be applied during the screening process, if required.
• SC/ST/OBC candidates must produce proof of their caste certificate from appropriate authority. In addition, OBC candidates must also produce la test/valid non-creamy layer certificate in the prescribed form for claiming the reservation benefits.
Find more info on Next Page...