Walk in interview for M.Pharm, M.Sc in Formulation QC at Syngene
Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities. The state-of-the-art research facilities have been qualified by various pharmaceutical majors & regulatory agencies and has received various certifications including ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007, GLP and AAALAC.
Post : Formulation QC - Stability Testing & Operations
Skill set required
• Must have Working experience in QC with reputed pharmaceutical company/CRO engaged with stability testing catering needs for US & EU markets (Commercial & Registration) for finished dosage forms, especially injectables & IV products
• Must have thorough knowledge in compendial requirements and conducting investigations for Deviations, OOS,OOT, OOC and laboratory incidents
• Expertise in running stability studies for regulated markets for Injectibles and parenteral formulation by using HPLC, UPLC, GC with EMPOWER -3, Auto Tiltrotor, Weight-Loss, Particle size analyzers, UV, FTIR,DSC, Particulate matter Analysis and Polari Meter.
• Should have abilities in Qualification, Calibration and trouble shooting of analytical instruments (list as above)
• Should have applicable knowledge in cGMP, ICH, USP and regulatory requirements.
• Working experience in 21CFR part 11 compliance environment and Data Integrity practices
• Working experience with LIMS under compliance environment is must
• Working experience with MNCs and association with teams engaged with USFDA, MHRA, EUGMP, TGA inspections is highly desirable
• Must have command on written and oral communication skills; especially in the technical report writing
• Personnel with working experience in Qualification, Maintenance and Calibration of stability chambers and familiar with sample management aspects through LIMS can also attend the interview.
Qualification & Experience Range: M.Sc (Exp.: 2-4 Years) /M. Pharm (Emp.: 2-3 Years)
WALK IN INTERVIEW
Date: 11 Feb 2018 (Sunday)
Time: 08.30AM onwards
Venue: The Gateway Hotel
309, Old mahabalipuram Road, Sholinganallur
See All Other Jobs in our Database