Recruitment for the post of Chief Executive Officer at BPPI | Government Job
CEO will be in-charge and provide leadership to BPPI. CEO is responsible to demonstrate results in the implementation of `Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana’ (PMBJP) i.e. to make available quality generic medicines/pharma products/services.
Consolidated emoluments of Rs. 1.5 Lac Per Month + Transport facility + Telephone/Mobile Bill reimbursement upto prescribed limit.
In case of retired officials of Central Government, Central/State PSU’s, the salary shall be the last pay drawn minus pension(If any, subject to a maximum of Rs. 1.5 lac per month) + Transport facility + Telephone/Mobile Bill reimbursement upto prescribed limit.
In case of serving Government, Central/State PSU official, consolidated emoluments of Rs. 1.5 Lac Per Month + Transport facility + Telephone/Mobile Bill reimbursement up to prescribed limit or consolidated amount of pay and allowances being drawn by him/her at the time of relieving, whichever is higher. He/She will also be eligible for annual increments as per Rules of Government of India, Central/State PSU etc. where the official was working prior to joining BPPI.
Process of selection The shortlisted candidates will be called for Interviews. The candidates must bring all original certificates/testimonials at the time of interview. The place, date and time of the interview will be intimated on mobile/email. The candidates are, therefore, advised to check their email regularly after the last date of receipt of application.
Interested candidates may send their application by registered/speed post in envelope duly super scribed “Application for the post of CEO, BPPI” so as to reach the BPPI office on or before 24.02.2018. Applications received thereafter shall not be entertained. BPPI will not be responsible for postal delay etc.
Other Terms & Conditions
1. The candidate must ensure that he/she possesses the required qualifications and experience for the post and is within the age limit.
2. On the envelope containing the application, the candidate must write “Application for the post of Chief Executive Officer in BPPI”.
3. If the documents submitted by any candidate are found incorrect/false at the time of the interview, his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any short comings are detected after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
4. BPPI has the right to reject the candidature of any candidate at any stage and the decision of BPPI will be final.
5. BPPI has the right to reject the entire selection/advertisement procedure at any stage and the decision of BPPI shall be final in this regard.
6. BPPI will pay economy class Air fare/2nd Class AC rail fare/Volvo bus fare to the shortlisted candidates for attending the interview on the basis of proof of travel.
7. BPPI reserves the right to raise/modify the eligibility criteria for minimum educational qualifications and/or minimum work experience.
8. Selected candidate will be offered appointment on whole time contractual basis, initially for a period of three years from the date of his joining on the following terms & conditions:
a) He/She will be entitled to TA/ DA, while on tour outside the Headquarters, as per the policy of BPPI.
b) BPPI reserves the right to revise the terms & conditions during the tenure of the contract.
c) The contractual appointment will not confer any right or entitlement for claiming absorption against any regular post in BPPI.
See All Other Jobs in our Database