Job for M.Pharm, M.Sc as Senior Research Associate at Syngene International
Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities. The state-of-the-art research facilities have been qualified by various pharmaceutical majors & regulatory agencies.
Post : Senior Research Associate
JOB PURPOSE (Briefly describe the objectives of the job):
Responsible for project planning, study execution in the lab (disease induction, treatment and read outs in laboratory animals), data analysis and compilation of in vivo efficacy experiments in Inflammation and Auto-Immune disorder therapeutic area
• Execution of the experiments following the study plan or project plan and schedule.
• Performing disease induction (various preclinical animal models), treatment (various routes: IP, Oral, IV, ID, SC etc.), measurement of readouts (Feed intake, body weight, blood collection, functional parameters, clinical observation),
• Data generation, regular review, compilation of data, data analysis and presentation.
• Record keeping, raw data & Lab notebook maintenance.
• Procurement of materials specific to project & facility maintenance.
M.Pharm Pharmacology M.V.Sc Pharmacology ; 1-2 years in Industry for M.Pharm / M.V.Sc
TECHNICAL /FUNCTIONAL SKILLS:
• Knowledge in various targets in inflammation and autoimmune disorder therapeutic area including the recent developments in this area.
• Strong practical knowledge in various pre-clinical animal models of diseases
• Proactively provide expert scientific contributions to projects and project proposals.
• Team player skills to schedule and execute the projects along with study scientists and cross-functional team of scientists
• Collect, analyze and summarize data for presentations, reports, publications and patents.
• Flexibility and scientific rigor in the groups and cross projects in different therapeutic areas and cross functional collaborations to accomplish project’s goals.
• Previous experience in drug discovery research / CRO is desired.
Experience: 1-2 Years
Education: M.Pharm, M.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: R&D
End Date: 10th March, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database