Recruitment for B.Pharm, M.Pharm to work at NPPA- an organization of the Government of India
SENIOR FINANCE / COST ASSOCIATE - 03 NO.
Desirable: Excellent knowledge and experience of working on computer software packages like MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Powerpoint.
Experience: Minimum 3 yrs experience of handling cost / finance / accounts related work.
Job Description :
• Handling DPCO / DPEA / overcharging eases and other related work assigned in NPPA.
• Any other work which may be assigned by NPPA
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR HIRING OF ASSOCIATES IN NPPA.
1) Candidates shall be hired on contractual basis for a given piece of work for a period upto 31.12.2018. The term can be extended depending on the performance of the candidate and need of the NPPA.
2) No candidate over 65 years of age as on 31.12.2018 shall be considered for hiring as Associate.
3) Eligibility of Associates arc given in enclosed Anncxure-A. Format of application is at Annexure-H. Selection would be made by a Selection Committee to be set up by NPPA.
4) Consolidated fee shall be paid to Associates as per details given below. In respect of retired Government officials, total emoluments paid, i.c, pension i proposed emoluments should not exceed last pay drawn, subject to overall ceilings as mentioned against each:
Senior Finance / Cost Associate : Rs. 50000/-
Principal Legal Associate : Rs. 50000/-
Senior Associate (Scctt.) : Rs. 40000/-
Senior Pharma Associate : Rs. 30000/-
5) The contract can be terminated at any time by the NPPA giving one month's notice without assigning any reason. Services of Associates can also be terminated, if the competent authority is dissatisfied with the performance.
6) The Associates shall perform the duties assigned to them. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any other duty as and when required. No extra/additional allowance will be admissible in case of such assignment.
7) Associates shall be eligible for leave in proportion of 8 days leave during the period of one year, besides the Gazetted holidays. However, unavailed leave shall not be carried forward, in case of extension beyond one year.
8) 'No work no pay' will be applicable during the period of contract, if more than prescribed leave is taken.
9) Basic support like office space, furniture, stationery, computer, access to Internet etc, wherever required, will be provided by the NPPA so that assigned duties may be handled smoothly.
10) The Associate shall not be entitled to any other benefit, like Provident Fund, Pension, Insurance, Gratuity, Medical Treatment, regular appointment, increment, seniority, promotion etc. or any other benefits available to a Government Servant appointed on regular basis.
11) NPPA will not be responsible, if there is any mishappening/untoward incident etc. inside or outside NPPA.
12) The Associate will not be granted any claim or right or preference for regular appointment to any post in the Government set up.
13) The associates will have to attend the NPPA office as per office hours. They may be required to come early or sit late or attend office on weekends/holidays as and when required for which no additional payment will be made.
14) The associate cannot acccpt/involvc himsclf/herself in any other part-time job/profession during the contractual period.
15) The Associate shall not be entitled to any TA for joining or for attending the interview.
16) Selected candidates will be required to join within prescribed period as indicated in
the engagement letter.
17) If any declaration given or information furnished by Associate proves to be false or if he/she is found to have willfully suppressed any material information, he /she will be liable for removal from such contract and also such other action as tjie NPPA may deem necessary.
18) The contract will be subject to physical fitness and the Associate is required to submit a certificate from a registered medical practitioner to this effect at the time of joining.
19) Incomplete applications or without self attested copies of certificates of qualifications, age, ID and address proof, arc liable to be rejected without consideration.
Interested candidates may send in closed envelope their application in the prescribed format, along with supporting documents, within twenty one (21) days from the date of publication of this circular in the newspaper, i.e., by 05.03.2018 to Under Secretary (Admn), National Pharmaceutical Pricing Authority, 5th Floor YMCA Cultural Centre Building. 1, Jai Singh Road, New Delhi 110001
See All Other Jobs in our Database