Envision Scientific Pvt. Ltd. is a leading provider of drug delivery technologies to the healthcare industry. Our developed technologies are designed to be utilized for various types of drug and different delivery systems. Its proprietary NANO ACTIVETM Technology is designed for drug delivery utilizing Nanotechnology from various types of devices and surfaces. We Vision ‘To have a Happy and Healthy World’.
Post : Quality Assurance
- Perform the validation of Product & Processes.
- Sampling of products to determine whether they meet specifications and quality standards and take corrective action if necessary.
- Analyze quality assurance data and make recommendations for improvement.
- Performing Calibration of all instrument- Equipment
- Look after the Customer complaints.
- Preparation, control and monitoring of internal and external quality requirements, including change control, deviation management as well as corrective and preventive measures.
- Developing and implementing cross-organizational SOPs, monitoring the implementation and updating of all SOPs based on revised internal / external requirements
- Planning, preparation and implementation of internal and external audits, development of audit reports, and training of proposed solutions to improve quality and tracking of corrective actions.
- QMS, Schedule-M , ISO 13485 & GMP Documents.
- Management of all market-related activities under the product recall process, convening and coordination of local recall committees, development of relevant reports.
- Look after Health & Hygiene for Personnel & factory.
- Any additional work as per requirement of organization.
B.Pharm or M.Pharm - Quality Assurance with one years experience in relevant profile
Experience: Fresher can also apply
Qualification: B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Functional Area: QA
End Date: 25th February, 2018
Forward CV - Email id : email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database