Career for M.Pharm, M.Sc, B.Pharm in Bioanalytical Research Laboratory at Syngene
Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities. The state-of-the-art research facilities have been qualified by various pharmaceutical majors & regulatory agencies.
Post : SENIOR EXECUTIVE - HPU (1661)
• To perform bioanalytical work including sample processing, etc as directed by Project Leader and assist Scientist for the same.
• To monitor daily temperature, humidity in various laboratory areas and temperature for refrigerator and freezer and also to maintain records of the same, whenever necessary.
• To supervise the laboratory assistant to maintain cleanliness and neatness in the laboratory
• To get the water samples checked for quality in coordination with QC Department, Biocon and maintain the logbooks for QC checks for water used in the laboratory.
• To follow EHS policies and procedures.
• To perform daily calibration of pH meter and weighing balance as well as periodic calibration of weighing balances and pipettes.
M.Pharm / B.Pharm / M.Sc. in Pharmaceutical Sciences / Analytical chemistry.
WORK EXPERIENCE: 0- 2 years’ Experience in Bioanalytical Department.
TECHNICAL /FUNCTIONAL SKILLS:
• Bioanalytical Sample processing techniques.
• Basic knowledge on Mass spectrometer and HPLC.
• GLP training once in a year.
• FDA Method validation Guideline.
• EMEA Method Validation Guideline.
• ANVISA Method Validation Guideline.
Exp: 0- 2 years’
Education: M.Pharm / B.Pharm / M.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Bioanalytical Research Laboratory
See All Other Jobs in our Database