Career for Pharmacists -Trainee (50 posts), Staff Nurse (16 posts) at CCL - Government Job
1. Timely receipt of application shall be the sole responsibility of the applicant. Late receipt due to postal delay or delivery of torn / damaged application shall not be entertained.
2. Applicants who are permanent employee working in Government, Semi-Government or Public Sector Undertaking or working in any of the subsidiary company of Coal India Limited should apply through proper channel and have to produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview, failing which they will be barred from appearing in the Interview.
3. The candidates should ensure while applying that they fulfill the essential eligibility criteria and other requirements prescribed for the post for which they are applying and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidates do not fulfill the essential eligibility criteria and /or do not comply with other requirements and /or he has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any relevant information / material fact(s), his/her candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above shortcomings is/are detected, even after appointment, his/her services are liable for suitable action including termination and prosecution.
4. The Company reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
5. The decision of CCL Management will be final & binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, selection of candidate etc. No enquiry/correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
6. The Management reserves the right to Revise / Reschedule / Cancel / Suspend the recruitment process, if the need so arises, without assigning any further notice or reason thereof, the decision of the management shall be final and no appeal shall be entertained.
7. Applications which are incomplete in any detail or without signature/photograph/demand draft (if required) or without any of the required enclosures or received after the last date for receipt of applications will be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
8. The candidature of the applicant would be provisional & subject to subsequent verification of certificates /testimonials.
9. If a candidate chooses online mode of application, then they are advised in their own interest to apply much before the closing date and not to wait till last date to avoid the possibility of server failure / jam.
10. CCL does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their application within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of CCL.
11. If there is any variation between the English & Hindi versions of the Advertisement, English version may be treated as authentic.
12. Any request for change in Category (General/SC/ST/OBC-NCL), once filled in the Online/Offline application form, will not be considered and accordingly concession/relaxation applicable will not be extended.
13. Any Request for change of address will not be entertained.
14. Candidature is also liable to be rejected if there is any difference/variation found in candidate’s name/ his father’s name, surname or date of birth in his educational/professional/caste certificates/application.
15. Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria will only be called for Written Examination and their admit card will be sent by Registered post and via email.
16. No correspondence will be entertained with the candidate not called for written test/not selected for interview.
17. Departmental candidates & candidates of other subsidiary companies of Coal India Limited fulfilling all eligibility criteria should apply through proper channel. Age limit shall not be a bar for them and application fee shall be waived. However their application should be forwarded though proper channel.
18. Result of successful candidates in written examination will be published on CCL Website ccl.gov.in.
19. Candidates are advised to retain adequate number of similar photographs attached in the application form for future reference.
20. Those who will qualify in the written examination will be required to appear in Personal Interview for which interview call letter will be sent to them through Registered Post and email.
21. SC/ST candidates called for interview will be paid to and fro second class Train Fare by shortest route from the address of correspondence to Ranchi on production of Railway Ticket (provided the distance travelled by rail each way exceed 30 KMs).
22. Any form of canvassing or bringing extraneous pressure will lead to disqualification and will render the candidate ineligible for selection.
23. Any dispute shall have civil jurisdiction at Ranchi.
Submission of Online application will commence from: 01/02/2014
Last date for Online application: 02/03/2014(midnight)
Last date of receipt of the hardcopy of applications applied Offline as well as printout of online applications along with supporting documents sent by Registered Post/Speed Post only: 17/03/2014
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.