Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world.
Post : Pharma & Nutrition Manager - Quality
Job Description :
Job Purpose and Impact
The Pharma & Nutrition – Manager, Quality will perform Product Quality, safety risk management activities for products, external manufacturing facilities and other services relevant to the safe production of Pharmaceutical and Nutritional Products. In this role, you will collaborate with multifunctional teams to find and reduce quality risks and work with internal and external teams to address regulatory and customer requirements
• Perform review of product manufacturing, testing records, certificate of analysis, label claim, etc., for release in SAP
• Performs ongoing relationship management activities such as establishing key performance indicators, building a supplier scorecard, trending of claims and complaints and maintenance of required documentation.
• Perform Risk assessment and implement risk mitigation plans
• Participate in new product development, technology transfer assessment, label artwork reviews
• Follow up on corrective actions to ensure that actions are taken in the appropriate time frame and key partners are informed.
• Audit manufacturers to ensure that established quality standards are met.
• Work closely with cross functional teams, including product design, product management and production to identify and mitigate quality risks.
• Conduct root cause analysis for defects, nonconformities or other quality failures using Fish-bone, Why, How tools
• Ensure regulatory compliance with formal external and internal quality standards.
• Provide training, coaching and mentoring to internal, external members
• Establish Good storage, distribution of products. Perform Mock Recall.
• Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Other duties as assigned
Candidate Profile :
• Masters in Pharmacy
• Experience in Product safety, quality, and Data Integrity (ALCOA) auditing systems.
• 8 years in handling Quality Assurance of products produced by External Manufacturers
• Thorough knowledge of Drugs and Cosmetics act
• Other minimum qualifications may apply
• Understanding of how to establish material risk and appropriate mitigation.
• Good communication skills
• Legal metrology requirements
• Ability to objectively evaluate Product safety systems and report findings in an organized manner.
• Knowledge of Licenses required to manufacture, store, sale of Drugs.
Experience : 8 years
Qualification : M.Pharm
Location : Bengaluru
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Quality
End Date : 31st December, 2022
See All Other Jobs in our Database