In the light of letter No. 2463 (MD) dated 24.08.2021 of Campaign Director, National Health Mission, Jharkhand Ranchi, District Health Committee, East Singhbhum, application from the candidates having qualification and qualification for appointment to the following district level vacant posts on contractual basis (in the prescribed form) is invited.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 14
Programme : RBSK
Essential Qualification :
1. Diploma in Pharmacy from recognised institute.
2. Registered under Jharkhand State Pharmacy council
3. Computer proficiency (MS Office) & internet
Remunerration (Rs per month) : Rs 12,000/- pm
Minimum Age Limit :
Maximum Age Limit :
General Maximum Age Limit
General - 35
OBC / BC - 37,
Female (Gen / OBC / BC ) - 38
SC / ST - 40
Physical maximum age limit (for PWD)
General - 45
OBC / BC - 47,
Female (Gen / OBC / BC ) - 48
SC / ST - 50
Reference date for calculation of minimum / maximum age limit - 01.08.2022
Selection Process :
District level reservation roster will be followed for appointment.
Preference will be given to local candidates in appointment at district and block level.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in Academic and Technical Examinations / Written Test / Skill Test / Interview, one or more as applicable.
Only eligible applicants will be invited for written/practical test.
Marking Process under Program Management Unit ( marketing Schame)
Process of Application
1. Application complete in all respects should be sent in a closed envelope by registered post / speed post till 04.01.23 at 05:00 PM to the Office of the Civil Surgeon cum Chief Medical Officer, Khasmahal, East Singhbhum, Jamshedpur - Will be accepted in 831002 only.
2. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered. with application along with educational qualification, technical qualification and experience certificate (as per paragraph-2), residential certificate, caste certificate, (as per paragraph-5) date of birth certificate (passing certificate / marks certificate)
3. It will be mandatory to attach self-attested copy of ID, two passport size photographs, original copy of bank draft and postal stamp of Rs.32 in self-addressed envelope. Otherwise the application will be rejected.
Application from any other office or any other medium will not be accepted.
4. It will be mandatory to clearly mention the advertisement number ..... and the name of the post.
See All Other Jobs in our Database