All-India Institute of Medical Sciences was established as an institution of national importance by an Act of Parliament with the objects to develop patterns of teaching in Undergraduate and Post-graduate Medical Education in all its branches so as to demonstrate a high standard of Medical Education in India; to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all important branches of health activity; and to attain self-sufficiency in Post-graduate Medical Education.
Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in DST-SERB funded project entitled “Immuno Epigenetics study of humoral immune response in Covid19 patients from India”.
Post : Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Principal Investigator : Dr. Ashok Sharma, Additional Professor.
Essential Qualification : M.Sc or M.Tech./ PhD. In any area of life sciences or Microbiology. The applicant ought to have cleared any National Level Eligibility Test (NET/GATE etc.).
Job Description & Desired Knowledge:
1. Hands-on experience in NGS, Flow Cytometry, human primary cell culture, basic Molecular biology techniques, and PBMC handling is required.
2. The chosen applicant is expected to contribute to understanding the immunogenetics aspects of a Covid 19. Most of the work will use PBMCs and serum as the sample from individuals enrolled under study.
3. The interested applicant needs to have basic concepts of immunology signaling pathways and is expected to have abilities in clinical virology research.
Age Limit : Upto 30 years.
Duration : Tenable till 12/08/2023.
Fellowship : 31000 + 24% HRA /- as per DST norms
Eligible candidates are requested to send their CV within 15 days via email to email@example.com with the Subjec t: Application for JRF post.”
Last date : 17th December, 2021; 05:00 PM.
1. Only shortlisted candidates would be called for Interview.
2. No TA/DA will be provided for attending the Interview.
See All Other Jobs in our Database