NIPER Ahmedabad was initiated with three specializations Biotechnology, Natural Products and Pharmaceutics and over the period of time three more specialisations Pharmaceutical Analysis, Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology and Toxicology were added in 2010. Subsequently in 2011, to cater the needs of Medical device industry in India, another feather was added to the cap of NIPER Ahmedabad in the form of specialisation in Medical Devices.
Applications are invited for open interview from eligible candidates for filling up the following temporary position for a sponsored project from the DST - Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) to be undertaken in NIPER- Ahmedabad. The position is temporary.
Post : Junior Research Fellow (1 Post)
Project Title : Exploration of dual role of beta-CF3-enones as directing groups/electrophile for the construction of trifluoromethylated benzocycles as Anti-Cancer agents
Engagement Period (JRF) : The offer will be initially for One Year that can be extended further based on the performance and will be co-terminus with the project.
Salary : As per DST-SERB Norms
Funding Agency : DST – SERB, Government of India
• M.Pharm or Equivalent (with specialization in Medicinal Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Chemistry/Natural Products) / M.Sc. or equivalent (with specialization in Organic/Medicinal Chemistry).
• PG degree with 60% marks for GN/OBC (55% for SC/ST/PH) from UGC recognized University/ Institute.
• NET/GATE qualification is desirable
a) have sound knowledge of Organic Chemistry and analytical techniques
b) have experience in performing column chromatography for purification of organic compounds
c) have experience in methodology development and catalytic reactions
Date and time of the Interview : Shortlisted candidates would be intimated by e-mail for the interview.
Interested candidates should send their applications strictly in the attached application format via email to Registrar, NIPER-A (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a copy to Principal investigator on Email id (email@example.com) on or before 14th January 2022. Please write “Application for JRF” in the subject line of the email.
• Original certificates and self-attested copies of all certificates need to be presented before the interview for verification.
• No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
• Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification of candidature.
• The application should be strictly according to the attached forma
See All Other Jobs in our Database