Applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment to the following posts on Contract basis / Outsourcing basis in all teaching hospitals under the administrative control of D.M.E., A.P., Vijayawada. The Govt. Genl. Hospital, Kakinada has sanctioned the following cadre posts and issuing Notification on Contract / Outsourcing basis as mentioned below to work in Government General Hospital, Kakinada initially for a period of one year.
Post : Pharmacist Gr-II
No. of Posts : 19
Monthly remuneration : Rs.28,000-00 PM
Mode of recruitment : Contract
Pass in Intermediate with Science Group with a Diploma in Pharmacy awarded by the Andhra State Board of Technical Education/ Graduate in Pharmacy from the recognized institutions and registered with A.P. Pharmacy Registration Council.
AGE : The minimum and maximum age shall be reckoned as on 01.12.2021 with the relaxations allowed by the government.
The candidates should not have completed 42 years of age and 5 years relaxation for SC,ST ,BC and E.W.S as on 30.09.2021 as per G.O. Ms. No. 52 G.A.D. [Ser.A] Dept., dated 17/06/2020.,G.O.Ms.No.66 GAD (Ser.D) Dept. Dt. 14-07-2021 and G.O.Ms.No.73 GAD (Ser.D) Dept. Dt.04-08-2021
RULE OF RESERVATION :
TThe General Rule 22 and 22-A of AP State and Subordinate Service Rules will apply including women reservation for contract posts and for outsourcing posts, the rule of reservation as indicated in GO Ms.No.126 GAD Dept dt.04.11.2019 will be followed.
PARA VII (B) RULE OF RESERVATION TO LOCAL CANDIDATES Local : The applicants who studied from 4th to 10th in Visakhapatnam district shall be treated as “Local” for this recruitment. All the zonal posts is restricted to Visakhapatnam district only
Selection Process & Service Weightage
PARTICULARS OF WEIGHT AGE FOR 15 MARKS based on working are as shown at IV (A) (c)
a) 2.5 marks for six months in Tribal Area
b) 2.0 marks for six months in Rural Area
c) 1.0 mark for six months in Urban Area
d) No marks will be given for the service rendered less than six months
Weightage on COVID Duties: applicable to the candidates on contract/Outsourcing/Honorarium
1. @ 5 marks per six months
2. @10 marks per one year
3. @15 marks for one year six months
e) The candidates who were terminated from contract / outsourcing service on any disciplinary grounds / adverse remarks will not be considered.
f) Service certificate issued by the DMHO/DCHS/Addl.DMHOs in ITDA purview/Medical Superintendents /Principals Teaching Hospitals will be accepted. No weightage is allowed in case of any corrections on the service certificate, the round seal is not visible, or Stamped Designation of the Officers mentioned above not visible on the certificate.
g) Service weightage is not allowed if the service rendered by the applicant is different to the post for which applied for.
APPLICATION PROCESS FEE
Each applicant must pay application process fee of Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred only) in favor the “The Chairman, Hospital Development Society, Government General Hospital, Kakinada to the savings bank account No. 480201010014203 of Bank of Baroda, G.G.H., Branch Kakinada I.F.S.C.. Code: V1JB0004802, S.T., S.C.,E.W.S P.H., and Ex-Serviceman applicants shall pay Rs.200/- [Rupees two hundred only] in the above mentioned bank towards the application processing fees.
Method of Selection :
Total Marks : 100
75% marks will be allocated against the marks obtained in the qualifying examination i.e. aggregating marks obtained in all the years in the qualifying examination.
Weight for experience of government service including contract
a) Weight age up to the maximum of 15% marks will be to the staff working in 104 (MMU) in HDS / CDS / Aarogyasri / Trauma care / APSACS and other Government of India schemes on contract / outsourcing basis.
b) Up to 10 marks at 1.0 mark for each completed year after passing of requisite qualification to the said post.
Instructions to the Candidates
1. The appointments are purely on temporary and on contract/outsourcing basis for a period of one year.
2. The candidates should work in the Government General Hospital, Kakinada or in any other place according to the need of the department.
3. The candidates should reside at their bonafied headquarters only.
4. If the candidate submitted any fake certificates / invalid certificates found later, they should be removed from service without any prior notice and file criminal case against them.
Attested copies of the following certificates to be enclosed to the filled-in application.
1. Marks memos of Academic and Technical Qualifications.
2. Provisional Pass Certificates.
3. S.S.C., or its equivalent certificate for evidence of Date of Birth.
4. Latest Caste Certificate issued by the Tahsildar concerned.
5. Study certificates from 4th Class to 10th Class issued by the concerned school authorities or residence certificate for seven years preceding to S.S.C., in case of private study.
6. Certificate of Registration in A.P. Nursing and Midwives Council for the candidates applying for Staff Nurse post with up to date renewal.
7. Certificate of Registration in A.P. Paramedical Board for the candidates applying for the post of Lab Technician, Pharmacist and Dark Room Assistant.
8. Physically Handicapped Certificate (SADAREM) in respect of candidates claiming reservation under P.H. quota.
9. Original bank counterfoil receipt for the application processing fee paid in favour of the Chairman, Hospital Development Society, Government General Hospital, Kakinada in the Savings Bank Account No. 480201010014203 of Bank of Baroda, Government General Hospital Branch, Kakinada.
10. Service certificate should be issued by the Controlling Officer or any other authority (Medical & Health Department) in case of the staff working on contract / outsourcing basis who wants to claim weight age marks. In the absence of such certificates candidates will not be given any weight age.
Last date for submission of Applications is 15/12/2021 by 5 PM
See All Other Jobs in our Database