National Institute of Ayurveda is an apex autonomous Institute under the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India for promoting the growth and development of Ayurveda as a model Institute for evolving high standards of Teaching, Training, Research, and Patient Care and also to invoke scientific outlook to the knowledge of Ayurvedic System of Healthcare.
Walk in Interview will be conducted on the date and time given below for the respective posts in this Institute for appointment of candidates against various posts purely on contractual basis. The interested candidates may report on the scheduled date and time given below for the Walk-in-interview with the detailed bio-data in the prescribed format, Original documents for verification and one set of photocopies of all the relevant documents.
Post : Phytochemist
Essential Qualification : M.Sc.(Phytochemistry/Chemistry/Organic Chemistry/ pharmaceutical chemistry) OR M. Pharma (Medicinal chemistry/ Analytical chemistry/ Quality assurance/ phytopharmaceuticals) OR B.Sc. (Chemistry) with 3 years relevant experience
Monthly Remuneration fixed : 40,000/-
• The engagement is on full time basis. Six days a week (Sunday holiday), 9 am to 4 pm work schedule will be applicable. Holiday schedule of NIA will be applicable.
• The Initial tentative engagement will be for 1 year, which is likely to extended on mutual consent and subject to satisfactory performance of the appointee. The
institute, however reserves the right to terminate the services of the appointee before the stipulated period without assigning any reason thereof. The appointee can resign from the assignment with one-month prior written notice. The post of RRDR terminus with the project.
• All relevant Rules and Regulations of NIA shall be applicable and the appointee will have to give an undertaking to this effect.
• The appointee is expected to work sincerely to achieve the deliverables and maintain good conduct at the workplace.
• The appointment is on purely contractual basis and he/she will have no claim whatso ever for further appointment or regularization to any post in the institute.
• The appointee shall maintain confidentially of the data/ any other information that will be collected as part of this programmed. He/she shall not utilize / publish / disclose any such data / information to any third party without consent of NIA. He/she shall be required to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement during Agreement during the time of appointment.
• The appointee will be entitled to Twelve (12) leaves in calendar year (One Leave per month on pro rata basis).
• Unveiled leaves will be carried forward to next month, but the leaves will not be carried forward to the next calendar year not could be encased.
• Normally more than 3 continuous leaves will not be permitted.
• The appointee will not be paid any Transport / Daily / Medical / Travelling / Telephone / any other allowance.
• The interested candidates might walk in on the scheduled date to apply (In the Proforma given as Annexure) with certified copies of the relevant documents and appear before the selection committee for an interview.
• The selection committee shall do the selection after following due procedures.
• The Director, NIA reserves the right to reject any candidate or cancel the selection of any candidate without assigning any reason thereof.
Date, Time & Place of Interview : 15-12-21, 09 AM Dravyaguna Dept. NIA
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF AYURVEDA
Jorawar Singh Gate, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002
See All Other Jobs in our Database