Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Manager BA, USA Pharma Analytics
• Provide analytics support to internal customers (CPOs & Regional marketing and sales teams) on various high complexity analytical reports.
• Facilitate data enabled decision making for Novartis internal customers by providing and presenting qualitative and quantitative analytics.
• Support GBS-GCO business in building practice by involving in various initiatives like knowledge sharing, on-boarding and training support, support team lead in all business related tasks / activities, building process documentation and knowledge repositories.
• Build and deliver below customer requirements as per agreed SLAs (timeliness, accuracy, quality, etc) and drive excellent customer service : NVS performance report (PEC report), Market overview (brand / therapy area), Disease area fact books, Situation analysis (for IPS), New brand launch performance tracker, Institutional performance / KAM dashboards, Country brand performance reports, Brand diagnosis, BD&L support, Pricing analysis, Social media monitoring, Weekly BI market monitoring, Rewind meta analysis of existing PMR studies, Portfolio prioritization, Online internal surveys, Customer analysis, Brand asset maximization, Multi-channel marketing analytics, Portfolio Analytics, Others ad-hoc requests
• Deliver services through structured project management approach with appropriate documentation and communication throughout the delivery of services.
• Build and maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs), quality checklists that will enable excellent quality outputs for all outputs within the function
• Develop and maintain knowledge repositories that gathers qualitative & quantitative reports of brands, disease areas, macroeconomic trends of Novartis operating markets, etc
• Support team leaders in recruitment and on-boarding of new associates within the organization. Active participation in various knowledge sharing sessions that enables growth and improves quality of GCO Hyderabad results across the function. Align with all internal functional operating procedures like time tracking, critical metric tracking and reporting, and other internal systems and processes. Comply to all Novartis operating procedures as per legal / IT / HR requirements
• Education (minimum/desirable) : Graduate / MBA
• Experience: Experience (5+ years) in business analytics in a market research firm or pharmaceutical company or Pharma KPO
• Should have an understanding of Pharmaceutical business including its regulatory environment
• Strong analytical thinking with problem solving approach, Should have worked in an international company with exposure to working in cross-cultural environment
• Should be customer service oriented, Strong and proactive business results-focus, and consistent track record to provide insights that increase business output.
Qualification : Graduate / MBA
Location : Hyderabad, AP
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Marketing
Last Date : 30th December, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database