Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country.
Institute invites applications from Indian nationals having excellent academic record and relevant work experience for the following position purely on temporary and contractual basis under the funded project.
Post : Research Associate (RA) - 01 Post
Name of the Project : Conformational Properties of Block Polyelectrolytes: A Coarse- Grained Molecular Dynamics Study
Funding Agency : Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB)
Project Code : 30119469
Minimum Educational Qualifications : Ph.D. in Chemistry / Theoretical Chemistry / Computational Chemistry / Physics / Chemical Engineering or equivalent discipline Candidates who have submitted their thesis may also apply
Preference : Candidates having experience in theoretical methods / computer programming in C++ will be preferred
Tenure of the appointment : Initially for a period of one year, extendable for further period subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and continuation of the project.
Consolidated emoluments :
1) Rs.47, 000/- + 24% HRA per month.
2) Candidates who have submitted their thesis, but not completed defense (i.e. candidates without a provisional certificate of having qualified for the degree), will be designated as Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and paid Rs. 35,000/- + 24% HRA per month till the time of submission of Provisional Ph.D. certificate.
Age : RA : Not more than 35 years as on last date of application
SRF : Not more than 32 years as on last date of application
HOW TO APPLY
• Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format available below this advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to email@example.com on or before January 15, 2022. Please mention “Research Associate, Advt No.84/2021 and Project Code: 30119469” in the subject line of the email.
• List of shortlisted candidates for selection process (Skype / Zoom Interview only) with date, time and other details will be put up on the institute website below this advertisement and candidates will be informed by e-mail only.
• Recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification/s, experience/s etc. will be collected and verified at an appropriate stage.
1. The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
3. The appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
4. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
5. The prescribed educational qualification/s are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
6. Age relaxation commensurate with experience of the applicant may be considered with the prior approval of the competent authority.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
8. No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
9. Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
Advt. No. 84/2021/IISER-P/Proj._Rect./23.12.2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database