HLL Life care Limited is a Govt. of India Healthcare products manufacturing and services Company based in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, HLL is a global leader in the area of contraceptives, hospital products and healthcare services. With 7 manufacturing units, 5 subsidiary companies and having presence in more than 100 countries, HLL is positioned as a total healthcare solution provider catering to the well-being of the society at large.
Post : RESEARCH SCIENTIST (PRE CLINICAL STUDIES) (on REGULAR BASIS)
Department : HLL- CORPORATE R&D CENTRE, AKKULAM
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Leading the pre-clinical facility to work for the development of novel products
2. To take forward the pre-clinical work drug candidates/ device/ formulations to enable it for clinical trials and commercialization
3. To work as a team in timely delivery of new products for the company towards product development/ documentation for regulated markets
Maximum Age : 45 Years as on 01/12/2021
Scale of Pay (For Regular Appointment) : 16400 - 40500/-
Annual CTC : - Rs.8.3 lakhs (approx.) at the minimum of the scale.
Essential : A first class Post Graduate Degree in Biotechnology with PhD in Biotechnology (full time) with specialization in cell culture and animal experimental models, Specialization in cell culture platform for diverse biological applications of disease relevance. Anti-cancer research, drug delivery models and experience in research in animal models.
Post Qualification Experience
Minimum Five years relevant Experience in the following:
1. Hands on experience in integration of preclinical trials for support of clinical trials towards commercialization of product
2. Experience in executing independent projects supported with patents, publications etc.
Posting Location : Akkulam, Trivandrum
Candidates are advised to send the necessary documents to email@example.com on or before 05.01.2022. documents to be Essential forwarded are:
1. Duly filled Application Form (Photo must be affixed)
2. Educational Qualifications (10th/ 12th/ Graduation/ PG (as per the advertisement)/ Other Additional Qualifications)
3. Post Qualification relevant Experience (As per the advertisement). Without necessary documents like Experience Letter/ relieving Letter/ joining documents, the experience required will not be counted. No further communication will be sent to the candidates in this regard. Candidates are advised to attach all relevant experience related documents carefully.
4. Updated CV with Mobile Number and email address
5. Community Certificate (for SC/ST/ OBC)or Disability Certificate (for PH)
6. Latest Pay slip
7. Aadhar card
Please mention the subject as “Application for RESEARCH SCIENTIST (PRE CLINICAL STUDIES) position”
See All Other Jobs in our Database