Established on October 1, 1933 as University Department of Chemical Technology (popularly called UDCT) of the University of Bombay (now Mumbai), with the noble intention of advancing India's knowledge reserves in chemical science and technology, the Institute has grown to become a premier (deemed) university devoted to education, training, research and industrial collaboration in chemical engineering, chemical technology, applied chemistry, pharmacy, biotechnology and bio-processing.
Online applications are invited for the following Ph.D (Tech) / Ph.D (Science) programmes at ICT Mumbai, ICT-IOC Bhubneswar and ICT Marathwada Jalna campuses.
NOTE : There will be single application form for all the three campuses. Separate application forms must be filled for different programmes.
Ph.D (Tech) in Pharmacy (Pharmacutics, Pharmacology, Pharmcognosy and Pharmacutical Chemistry)
Ph.D(Tech) (Pharmaceutical Technology)
Ph.D (Science) Biotechnology & Chemistry
Please read the following instructions carefully :
1) Please refer to section 3.4 in the Admission handbook 2021-22 (Page no 193- 204) for eligibility criteria and other realted information regarding all the abovementioned programs. Admission Handbook is available on ictmumbai.edu.in . Please click on Academic and then admissions. Candidates are requested to refer to chapter 3 “Programmes of study and their eligibility criteria" prior to making an application.
2) Fees for submission of a sinlgle form for a particular programme at ICT is Rs 1000/- for Open category students and Rs 500 /- for Reserved category students. Fees for reserved candidate is applicable for candidates from state of Maharashtra only. Payment of this fee should be made online ( extra online charges may apply)
3) Direct Ph.D. (Tech.) programmes are offered in limited branches only. Please refer the Admission Handbook 2021-22 (Page No.193 - 204)
4) The mere submission of an application form does not guarantee admission. To become eligible for admission to these programmes , the candidates will have to qualify entrance examination conducted by Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai. Subject to availability of fellowships. The syllabus for Ph.D( Tech) / Ph.D (Science) entrance examination for various programmes for the academic year 2021- 22 is available on ICT website www.ictmumbai.edu.in
5) Schedule regarding ICT entrance examination for these programmes will be displayed on ICT website in the first week of January 2022.Applicants are requested to visit ICT website from time to time related to updates regarding this.
6) For any queries candidates are requested to write email on email@example.com
Last date of submitting online application is 2nd January 2022
Schedule regarding ICT entrance examination for these programmes will be displayed on ICT website in the first week of January 2022.
See All Other Jobs in our Database