ECHS invites applications for the following appointments from Ex-Servicemen and Civilians to be employed as contractual employees on various appointments tenable at the following Polyclinics under the jurisdiction of Stat or Headquarters, Chennai for the vacancies arising up to Jun 2021. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview through SMS/email Employment period for Ex-Servicemen would be 12 months and for Civilians it will be 11 months.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 08 (Vellore-2 Avadi-1 Thiruvannamalai-1 Kanchipuram-1 Villupuram-1 Pudduchery-1 Cuddalore-1)
Basic Qualification : B.Pharm or 10 +2 with Physics. Chemistry & Biology and Dip in Pharm
Work experience : Min 03 years experience as a Pharmacist
Age : 58
Gross Monthly Remuneration : Rs 28100/-
• Persons applying for first time in ECHS ests are eligible if they have minimum two years (24 months.' balance to serve from maximum age criteria as covered at age column of above This will be calculated from C': of next month n which advertisement of vacancy has been advertised E g if an advertisement is issued on any date in Jun 2‘ the applicant should be left with minimum two years as on 01 Feb 19 before he attains the maximum age as specified in age column above. Minimum one year (12 months) will be needed for eligibility for persons for applying they have been employed with ECHS establishments at any stage for minimum 12 months or more provided there is nothing adverse against them at any stage Calculation criteria for 12 months will remain the same as per new applicants
• Offrs holding appt of SO ECHS at any HQs are ineligible for one year from the date of superannuation There has to be a clear 12 months gap between the date of superannuation and first of the next month in which advertisement is placed for the vacancy
• Any Offr/ Staff prior to superannuation/ termination of re- employment period can apply for the selection after obtaining NOC from his/her department provided he-'she is superannuated/ retired on or before the last day of submission of application No vacancy will be kept ‘vacant’ in anticipation of superannuation/ re-employment etc.
(a) Individual application for each post as per format available on echs.gov.in (duly affixed with Passport size photo) should be submitted in duplicate along with all supporting documents must reach Stn HQ ECHS Fort Saint Chennai -09 on or before 10 Jan 2021 Incomplete application in any form will be rejected.
List of Supporting Documents
• Pension Payment Order (PPO)
• Discharge Book.
• Ex-Serviceman Identity Card.
• Aaadhar card & PAN Card
• Educational certificate/Mark Sheet oflOth. 12th, Diploma, Graduation Post-Gracuation
• Reqistration certificate (For Medical and Para Medical Candidate Only)
• Computers course certificate
• Experience Certificates.
• Medical fitness cert duly signed by Medical officer of dependent Polyclinic and countersignec by QIC ECHS Polyclinic for ESM candidate and by CMO for others
(b) Candidates earlier employed in ECHS but whose services were terminated need not apply
(c) Only those candidates meeting eligibility criteria and completed application form shortlisted by the Board of Officers will be considered for interview Computer Qualified Candidates will be given preference over Non computer qualified candidates. The eligible candidate will be informed the date and time of the interview through email /SMS and list will also be displayed on the Notice Board
(d) No separate interview call letter will be sent.
1. Candidates will bring all original documents as applicable at the time of interview No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the interview.
2 Employment of all individuals will be at the discretion of the appointing auth Change in terms and condition of employment arising out of unforeseen circumstances at any stage of employment without any prejudice would be without compensation at the discretion of the appointing auth
3. Changes to this NOTICE if any, will be posted on ECHS web site only.
4. Anybody found using unfair means or creating a ruckus at the time of the interview will be severely dealt with as per Code of Criminal Procedure Act 1973 on the subject.
See All Other Jobs in our Database