Parivarttan Organisation is running a Child care Institution (CCI) which is resisted under juvenile justice (Care and Protection of Children )Act 2015.the management of the CCI IS intend to engaged suitable professional staff such as Superintendent, Counselor , Case worker ,Store keeper- cum- Accountant ,House Father, House Mother, Paramedical Staff (Pharmacist ),Cook ,Helper and House keeper on contractual basis .the post are purely contractual, and conterminous with the project . the continuance in the post by the candidate depends on the performance.
Post : Paramedical Staff
Qualification : Compounder/ Pharmacist/ having diploma in ayurvedic /homeopathic/ unani from the institution recognized by govt, of India. (With Related experience)
No of Vacancy : 01
Monthly Remunerati on in rupees : Negotiable
The CGIs may recruit new staff as per the posts prescribed in the ICRS ""guidelines and as per the qualifications prescribed bellow Since the staff engaged by the CCI are not Government staff, the management of the CCI will be responsible for them in case the GlAJs discontinued The District Inspection Committee should ma*e yearly inspection and assess, the quality of staff and the staffing structure in CCIs
1) The staff strength of the institution will be maintained as per the CPS guideline and as revised from time to time Any vacancy in the institutions shall be reported to the District Child Protection Officer and will be filled-up from the panel recommended by the CCI level section committee following the procedure outlined below
2) The Protection Officer (Institutional Care) shall conduct an assessment of the current staff position in the CCI and intimate the vacancy position to the District Child Protection Officer
3) The recruitment to new / vacant posts shall be conducted through a transparent and online application procedure including advertisement for the post in at least two widely Circulated newspapers by the management. The funds for the advertisement will be spent by the CCI from its contingency budget DCPU of the . concerned District will facilitate the process The applications should be received in the office of the CCI concerned through online.
4) Number and names of positrons lying vacant (along with period) should be mentioned in the Utilization Certificate and annual applications for GIA
5) The District Inspection Committee (QIC) shall verify the staff details (position name qualification experience, recruitment procedure performance, etc ) dunng its visit to the CCIs,
6) In case the District Inspection Committee finds any discrepancies in the recruitment procedure in performance of any staff, ?f the activity of any staff is going against the interest of the children, the DIG can recommend the management of CCI for taking action as deemed proper
7) The required age of candidates as on the first day of the year of the publication of recruitment notice shall be with limit to lower age 21 years and upper age 45 years.
8) The management of CCI wilt be the authority to issue the engagement order to the staff The CCIs applying for this component of the GIA should also have a Human Resource Management Policy for its staff which should cover leave norms, Job responsibility, working hours, reporting norms, performance appraisal criteria and disciplinary proceedings etc the CCI shall decide the continuance of service of its staff based on the annual performance appraisal.
The completely field up application form along with other document should reach at the office of the CCI (Parivarttan Sishugruha) on or before 30.12.2020 (5.00 PM) Positively only through speed /registered post .No other mode of application will be accepted
See All Other Jobs in our Database