HLL Lifecare Limited (HLL) is a Govt. of India Healthcare products manufacturing and services Company based in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, HLL is a global leader in the area of contraceptives, hospital products and healthcare services. With 7 manufacturing units, 7 subsidiary companies, 22 regional offices and having presence in more than 115 countries, HLL is positioned as a total healthcare solution provider catering to the well-being of the society at large.
Post : Deputy General Manager (Pharma)
Location : Kanagala Factory, Belguam, Karnataka
Maximum Age : 45 years as on 01.12.2020
Scale of Pay (For Regular appointment): Rs. 29,100 – 54,500/- (Deputy General Manager (E4)) (under revision)
Annual CTC : Rs.13.6 (Non-Metro) lakhs (approx.) at the minimum of the scale.
Consolidated pay range (For Fixed Term Contract engagement):
Rs.50, 000 to 70, 000 per month
(The consolidated pay will be fixed within the pay range depending on the qualification, experience and the current pay drawn by the candidate. The consolidated pay will be inclusive of all allowances and benefits).
Qualification & Experience
Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in the field of Production / Quality Assurance / Quality Control in a pharma plant, preferably in an approved plant by WHO/USFDA/MHRA/ENVISA/PICS, which manufacture Contraceptive Pills or Tablets and have exposure with the following activities
• Knowledge and hands on experience on production / quality assurance activities of pharma plants.
• Knowledge on Formulation and development activities.
• Experience on implementation of WHO –GMP norms and applicable regulatory/statutory compliances.
• Experience on facing and handling of WHO / USFDA / MHRA / ENVISA / PICS audits.
• Experience on handling of customer / market complaints of pharma products.
• Experience in handling a team of at least 25 personnel.
• SC/ST/OBC/PwD candidates will be eligible for relaxation as per Government of India directives.
• Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Contract Type: Permanent/Fixed Term Contract
Last Date : 16.12.2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database