Novo Nordisk is a global healthcare company with 89 years of innovation and leadership in diabetes care. The company also has leading positions within Haemophilia care, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy.
Post : Senior Global Pricing Manager
• As a Senior Global Pricing Manager (Strategic Pricing) you conduct price optimization modelling analysis for launch brands and referencing pricing impact analysis for in-market brands, optimize and maintain launch sequence/international pricing modelling and process (incl. collecting referencing rules, conducting trainings and improving features of the tool)
• You provide robust pricing analysis and recommendation to global pricing team and senior management, and maintain the strategic pricing foundation/insights house. You have complete ownership of the deliverables from end-to-end with a mind-set of ‘continuous improvement’ and share recommendations with the manager.
• Drive pilot projects, track and monitor progress and ensure future stabilisation and also ensure superior customer satisfaction by delivering high end quality support to Global and Regional team
• Masters Degree (preferably within quantitative/management discipline) from a well-recognized institute - MBA, MSc. International Management, Masters in Health Economics or similar
• Under-graduate degree in Pharma (B.Pharm), Science/Biotechnology (BSc), Engineering (BTech)
• Good academic track records and grades
• 5+ years of relevant experience in Pharma industry. At least 2 year of experience in a Global or Regional Pharma Pricing function or 2 years of experience from a Business Area or affiliate Pricing & Reimbursement function. Consulting experience would be a plus.
• Ability to collaborate and communicate with different stakeholders, primarily with customers, vendors, consultants and project teams. Consulting experience a plus
• Strong strategic and analytical capabilities, with demonstrated experience in analysing complex situations, collecting data, effectively synthesizing the analytics/data to form a complete, cohesive picture
• Skilled communicator, ability to provide strategic insight, result driven, international experience, intercultural empathy, excellent analytical skills, embracing change.
• Strong project management skills
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Must have : Proficiency in Excel & PowerPoint. Previous experience in Business Explorer (SAP Business Warehouse or Business Objects)
• VBA, power BI/Tableau skills desirable to automate some of the existing reports.
• Plus : Experience in leveraging other IMS databases
• Healthcare Policy and System Insight - Demonstrates a robust understanding of payer and policy-maker landscapes and trends, locally as well as regionally across Affiliates. Applies this knowledge to shape projects and strategies to drive market access
• Payer Management Expertise (Pricing) - Understands specific price setting mechanisms in key markets. Demonstrates knowledge of drivers for price and access for payer stakeholders. Is able to identify and address price and access opportunities and challenges by product and portfolio level in key markets and segments.
• Pricing & Contracting (Pricing) - Employs specific tools (pricing and contracting, price optimization models, etc.) to generate and analyze pricing and reimbursement insight. Leverages generated insight into actionable pricing and
• Good appreciation of Commercial side of business
• Ability to undertake drill down analysis of key business problems and interpret results, generate insights and recommend strategies.
• Conceptual, analytical & tactical thinking, strategic thought process
Experience : 5+ year
Qualification : MBA, MSc, B.Pharm, B.Tech, BSc
Location : Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma
End Date : 30th December, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database