The National Center for Disease Informatics and Research (NCDIR), Bengaluru is one of its kind of unique institution which utilizes information science for health research as its integral component. This has been amply demonstrated by the evolution of the ICMR National Cancer Registry Program (NCRP) since 1982,which has now blossomed into a vibrant network ofmulti-disciplinary researchers representing more than 700 sources of cancer registration across the country.
Post : Project Assistant
Project : HTA of National Stroke Registry Programme development of Hospital Based Stroke Registry in different regions of India at ICMR-NCDIR, Bengaluru. (Upto six months and may be extended)
Consolidated Salary per month : Rs. 31,000/-
No. of Vacancies & Reservation : 01 (UR)
Age Limit : 30 Years
Essential : Graduate in life science from a recognized university with three years’ work experience from recognized institution or Master’s degree in the relevant subject.
Desirable : (i) Master’s degree in relevant health related fields (nursing / pharmacology / public health / epidemiology / health administration) from a recognized university.
(ii) Knowledge of Computer Applications.
(iii) Work experience in a health related institution / research project.
(iv) Good writing and communication skills
The candidate is required to provide assistance in the implementation of the project. The work involves communication with centres, monitoring, coordination, literature search, filling preparation of reports or any other related work as per requirement.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Interested and eligible candidates should apply preferably ONLINE through the website ncdirindia.org. Duly filled application affixing recent passport size photograph along with self-attested copies of all relevant certificates and experience should be sent to ICMR-NCDIR, Bengaluru before 7-1-2021 by email (email@example.com). While sending application by email candidates should attach ICMR-NCDIR application format, alongwith documents related to education and experience in chronological order, (pdf format)
2. Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organizations are not eligible.
3. No relaxation against Unreserved (UR) vacancies.
4. Caste certificate: Candidates applying for OBC post shall submit self-attested copy of OBC Certificate, (attached)
5. Qualification and experience should be in relevant discipline/ field and from a reputed institution/ organization recognized by relevant authority. Experience shall count from the date of completion of minimum educational qualification.
6. Submission of incorrect or false information during the process of interview/ personal discussion through video conferencing shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
7. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/ experience does not guarantee selection.
8. Above posts are contractual for a period of six months, subject to satisfactory performance and requirement of the institute, the contract will be extended.
9. Age will be reckoned from the last date of receipt of application by email i.e 7-1-2021.
10. These posts are purely temporary and co-terminable with the projects. Employees will be engaged on consolidated pay basis.
11. The appointment will be made on the basis of results of interview / personal discussion through video conferencing mode.
12. Selected candidate will not have any right to claim for regular appointment in the Council on the basis of contract appointment.
13. Late received applications will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview/video conferencing, no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
14. Incomplete applications, without photograph or without copies of relevant certificates will not be entertained. The Director, ICMR-NCDIR reserves the right to increase or decrease the no. of posts or reject the applications or cancel the notification without assigning any reason thereof.
15. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in interview/video conferencing. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection/recruitment shall be disqualification.
16. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview personal discussion and / or video conferencing after verification of essential qualification and experience. Bad connection / connection failure from any side during interview / personal discussion will not be a responsibility of ICMR-NCDIR, Bengaluru.
Last date of receipt of application by email : 7-1-2021 till 5:00 PM
Date of personal discussion / video conferencing will be intimated to eligible / shortlisted candidates.
See All Other Jobs in our Database