Pimpri Chinchwad is known by many nomenclatures worldwide. Widely famous as Industrial Township, it is also recognized as Detroit of the East with the presence of many national and multinational automobile companies. Blessed with rich cultural heritage and history, Pimpri Chinchwad is the birthplace of many freedom fighters like Chaphekar and Halbe.
For Yashwantrao Chavan Memorial Hospital of Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation, the following posts are to be filled for a period of 6 months in a temporary / temporary form on the monthly honorarium.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 4
Educational and Other Qualification:
1) D.Pharm / B.Pharm degree required from a recognized university
2) Must be registered with Indian / Maharashtra Pharmacy Council.
Consolidated remuneration : Rs 22,934/-
1. Remuneration appointments are purely temporary. Therefore, the applicant will not be entitled to any permanent appointment.
2. On the day when Municipal corporation does not need the post, the services on his honorarium will be terminated without any notice.
3. No travel allowance of any kind will be given to the candidate for attending the written test / interview.
4. Remuneration will be paid as prescribed for the above posts as well as according to educational qualification and work experience as well as minimum wage. If the proof of experience submitted with the application is found to be false, the experience will not be considered.
5. All the candidates are required to appear for the written test and interview. It is mandatory to submit marksheet certificate, photo, etc.
6. The selected candidates will be bound to work in accordance with the conditions laid down by the Corporation. Failure to do so will result in termination of appointment.
7. As per Maharashtra Reservation Act 2004, reservation for backward classes will be applicable to these posts.
8. Candidates who have worked for YCMH Hospital in the year 2020 should not re-apply. Their application will not be considered. The hospital management reserves the right to change the post as per the requirements of the hospital. If candidates are not available as per reservation, general category candidates will be appointed.
The main conditions will be as follows:
• Candidates will be required to observe hospital working hours. No concessions are allowed in it.
• Candidates will be required to register their attendance by biometric system after appointment. And must attend the attendance muster on a daily basis. Without it the salary will not be paid.
• The minimum age requirement for appointment to any post shall be 18 years and the maximum age limit shall be as mentioned in the prevailing rules of the Government of Maharashtra and the Government Resolution issued from time to time.
• No leave of any kind except for 4 minor leave for 6 months.
However, the aspiring candidates should apply for the above posts on the date mentioned in Form A every day from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm at Bharatiya Jain Sanghatana Primary, Secondary and Higher Secondary School (in front of Yashwantrao Chavan Memorial Hospital) at Sant Tukaramnagar Pimpri Pune-18. Must be present with original copy and attested copy. Registration of the aspiring candidates will be done from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm. After the deadline Please note that applications received by time / by post / online will not be considered. Registered candidates will be informed about the written test / interview to be conducted for the post and the details will be published on the website of the corporation. If not enough candidates are available on this day, Walk In Interview will be conducted every Monday till the above post is filled. There will be no correspondence for this.
Last Date : 11th December, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database