Osmanabad district lies in the southern part of state. Most of the district area is rocky while the remaining part is plain. The height of district is 600 mm above sea level. Most part of the district is surrounded by small mountain called “Balaghat”. Bhoom, Washi, Kalamb, Osmanabad & Tuljapur Tahsil lie in the range of this Balaghat mountain.Some part of the major rivers like Godawari and Bhima come under this district.
No of Posts : 1
Qualification: B.Pharm / D.Pharm With 1 Year Experience
Reservation : VJNT A-1
Terms and Conditions
1. The posts in advertisement are not regular posts of the State Government but such posts are purely contractual posts. There will be no right of permanence in this post and government service rules will not be applicable for these posts. Also, the applicant will not have the right to be accommodated in the regular service of the government or to have service protection or claim by the government.
2. Appointment of the selected candidates will be done till 31st March 2021 and as above the combined monthly honorarium will be paid.
3. The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than the maximum age limit on the last date of acceptance of application. (38 years for open category and 43 years for backward category)
4. The applicant should be physically and mentally fit and no criminal case should be filed against the applicant.
5. The number of vacancies in the advertisement and the social reservation may change more or less as well as the vacancies may change, all the rights regarding suspension / cancellation of recruitment and recruitment process are reserved by the Selection Committee and Hon'ble Chief Executive Officer, Zilla Parishad Osmanabad.
6. Candidates will not be eligible for selection as they have minimum qualification like educational qualification and experience etc. mentioned in the advertisement. A merit list will be prepared of all the eligible candidates according to their minimum educational qualification, higher educational qualification and experience etc. and also a skill test will be conducted for the post for which the skill test has been fixed and the candidate will be selected according to merit. All the rights in this regard are reserved by the selection committee.
7. Preference will be given to experienced and higher educational qualifiers.
8. If the applicant wants to apply for more than one post, he should submit separate application and separate demand draft for each post and the preference of the post should be informed in writing to this office before the interview.
9. Detailed advertisement, list of eligible / ineligible candidates, waiting list and all information / instructions regarding recruitment process will be published on the notice board of National Health Mission, Zilla Parishad Osmanabad and on the website of osmanabad district osmanabad.gov.in from time to time. No separate correspondence will be exchanged.
10. Selected candidates will be given preference on the basis of merit list in the selection list. If the candidate uses any pressure mechanism in this regard, the selection of the said candidate will be canceled.
11. The selected candidate has to submit an agreement in the prescribed format on bond paper of Rs.100 / -.
12. Experience Government, semi-government as well as experience under National Health Mission will be considered in the recruitment / selection process. (Experience in private organization / sector will not be considered).
13.Specialist / Super Specialist Retired from Government Service / Voluntary Retired Officer / Employee Date of Joining Government Service, Term, Designation, Place of Post and Year of Retirement, Last Salary Received on Retirement Date and Salary Payable after Retirement ) Full details should be mentioned in the application.
14. In case of insufficient availability of candidates in the reserved category, taking into account the need for recruitment of vacancies and implementation of the National Health Mission in a timely manner, the eligible candidates in the open category selected from the waiting list will be appointed on temporary basis till the candidates of that category become available.
15. For the above technical posts it will be mandatory to submit the certificate of registration of the same council / renewal certificate of registration of the council / receipt of application for registration of the council along with the application otherwise it will be disqualified in the recruitment process.
16. Place of submission of application: should be submitted to the District Surgeon, District Hospital, Osmanabad at District Surgeon's Office, Marwadi Street, Osmanabad. The application along with the application in the prescribed format, demand draft, required educational documents and other documents, along with a photocopy of the caste certificate, should be submitted in person or by post during office hours (excluding holidays) by 5:00 pm on 21/12/2020. This office will not be responsible if the application is not received in time or the application sent by post is not received in time. These applications will not be accepted.
17. No travel / daily allowance will be payable to the candidate appearing for the written test or interview. Candidate should appear for written test / interview at his own cost.
18. Examination Fee: Candidates in open category are required to attach Rs.150 / - and candidates in reserved category are required to attach Rs.100 / - with Nationalized Bank Demand Draft Application. Write your name and position on the back of the DD. The Demand Draft (DD) should be paid in the name of "District Integrated Health & Family Welfare Society Osmanabad"
19. The posts coming under IPHS will be filled on a temporary basis till regular employees are found in the places where regular posts are vacant.
20. Documents to be submitted along with the application: - All certificates of educational qualification and all marks, caste certificate, caste validity certificate, school leaving certificate, council registration certificate, work experience certificate in government / semi-government organization, EWS - 10% reservation certificate, small family certificate And other required certificates should be submitted.
21. The age for employees working under National Health Mission is being relaxed by 5 years in a year.
See All Other Jobs in our Database