Require Deputy Manager at Wipro Infotech
Wipro Infotech is the leading strategic IT partner for companies across India and Middle East - offering integrated IT solutions. We plan, deploy, sustain and maintain your IT lifecycle through our total outsourcing, consulting services, business solutions and professional services. Wipro Infotech helps you drive momentum in your organisation - no matter what domain you are in.
Post : Deputy Manager (Senior Group Lead)
Mandatory Skills : Customer Focus, Customer Service, Verbal Communication, Problem Solving, Teamwork, People Management, Managing Processes
Department: Wipro DOP (Medical Devices & Pharma Services)
Organizational Relationship: Delivery Lead
• Team management (50+ people)
• People management
• Attrition management
• PnL Management
• Audit management
• Client management
• CAPA management
• FDA Audit Management
• Six Sigma; Green Belt; Black Belt
• PMP certification
• Aggregate reporting
• Signal detection
• Medical review
• Ensure deliverables across all line of business
• Training delivery for the account.
• Team Management.
• Customer engagement.
• Process Improvement.
• People engagement, development, retention and growth.
• Continuous process improvement initiatives.
• Defect reduction.
• Business growth and value add initiatives.
• Revenue scope Qualification: A HCP with certification, from the country where the service is being provided, as a licensed pharmacist, licensed physician, and/or a licensed registered nurse
• Knowledge of US regulations and guidelines for pharmacovigilance.
• Ability to independently solve routine problems related to case processing and surface issues constructively.
• Ability to make decisions independently in both routine case processing and unique and/or complex situations, and to resolve issues appropriately to achieve a desired result or impact.
• Ability to discern when additional input is required to effectively address unique and/or complex situations.
• Ability to work independently to accomplish team goals with minimal supervision.
• Strong skills in productivity, organizational and time management in order to meet strict regulatory compliance goals.
• Ability to achieve personal objectives while meeting departmental standards of performance.
• Ability to work under supervision in a matrix organization.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Experience and skill with medical writing an advantage.
• Fluency in spoken and written English.
• Demonstrated computer literacy, particularly in the use and management of relational databases.
• Ability to generate the reports.
• Ability to provide constructive feedback.
Qualification : M.Pharm, B.Pharm
Experience : 1-2
Location : Kolkata
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Delivery Lead
End Date : 10th January, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database