Faculty Recruitment in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, is a Central University of India, located in Bilaspur C.G. State, established under Central Universities Act 2009, No. 25 of 2009. Formerly called Guru Ghasidas University (GGU), established by an Act of the State Legislative Assembly, was formally inaugurated on June 16, 1983. GGU is an active member of the Association of Indian Universities and Association of Commonwealth Universities. Situated in a socially and economically challenged area, the university is appropriately named to honor the great Satnami Saint Guru Ghasidas (born in 17th century), who championed the cause of the downtrodden and waged a relentless struggle against all forms of social evils and injustice prevailing in the society.
For Temporary Assistant Professor (Department of Pharmacy) :
No of posts : 05 (01 UR, 02 ST, 01 OBC, 01 EWS)
Fixed Pay : 25000/- fixed salary per month
Essential : B. Pharm. and M. Pharm. in the relevant specialization with First Class or equivalent in any one of the two degrees.
For Temporary Assistant Professor (School of Engineering and Technology)
No of posts : 05 (04 UR, 01 EWS)
Fixed Pay : 25000/- p.m.
Essential : B. E. / B. Tech. / B. S. and M. E. / M. Tech. / M. S. or Integrated M. Tech. in relevant branch with first class or equivalent in any one of the degrees.
1. This offer for the temporary job in the University will not confer any right on invitee to claim regular employment to any post.
2. The candidates shall be required to join his duties on purely temporary basis in the University within 07 days from the date of offer letter.
3. The invitee shall devote his/her whole time to the service of the University and shall not engage directly or indirectly to any other employment or any trade or business or other remunerative work.
4. Any absence from duty will amount to proportionate deduction of remuneration.
5. The invitee may be discontinued from services at any point of time without assigning any reason. No prior notice in this respect will be required. 6. Infringement of any terms and conditions specified herein above, would called for an action.
7. In case of any dispute the decision of the Vice-Chancellor will be final and binding.
8. Relaxation and Reservation will be given as per GOI/UGC Rules to all the persons belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS category.
9. Essential qualification may be relaxed for deserving candidates.
10. University reserves the right to fill or not fill any post if the circumstances so warrant. The number of positions is open to be changed.
11. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
12. The selected candidates will be invited only for remaining Academic session 2019-20 initially for six months (which can be extended if required) or till regular appointment, whichever is earlier.
13. Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before attending the walk-in-interview interview that they possess the minimum essential qualifications as laid down in the advertisement.
14. The Selection Committee may decide its own method of evaluating the performance of the candidate in interview.
15. The prescribed qualifications and experience is minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possessing the same will not entitle him for being appointed. 16. The medium of instruction in respect of all courses conducted in the Schools, Centres and departments admitted to the privileges of the University shall be English, except in cases of studies/research in Languages.
17. The University shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at any time at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his services shall be terminated.
18. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the University reserves the right to modify/ withdraw/ cancel any communication made to the candidates.
19. Number. of posts advertised may be treated as tentative. The University shall have the right to increase/decrease the number and/or nature of posts at the time of selection and make appointments accordingly.
20. The prescribed qualifications and experience will be minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possessing the same will not entitle him for being selected.
21. The University may Draw a panel in the form of a waiting list to fill up a post. In case a candidate on higher merit regrets to join within a period of 06 months or resigns/ dies after joining, within a period of 06 months, the offer shall be made to next candidate on the merit, if otherwise in order, to reduce the delay in filling up of the vacancies. Such a vacancy should not be treated as fresh vacancy.
Date of Interview : 03-01-2020
Reporting Time : 11:00 AM to 01:00 PM
Engineering and Technology
Date of Interview : 02-01-2020
Reporting Time : Civil Engg. : 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Ind.&Prod. Engg. : 11:00 AM to 01:00 PM
Venue : The Administrative Building of the University
GURU GHASIDAS VISHWAVIDYALAYA,
Koni, Bilaspur, (C.G.),
See All Other Jobs in our Database