Career for M.Pharm as Formulation Development Scientist at Syngene
Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities.
Post : Formulation Development Scientist
Responsible for pre-formulation and formulation development, stability studies, scale-up and overseeing Technology Transfer of injectable drug products for regulated markets.
• Ensure proper planning and availability of resources for seamless execution of projects.
• Manage project related supplies of API, raw materials, packaging components as required.
• Conduct literature search for research purposes.
• Formulation and process development for injectables: Ready to Use, Lyophilized, NDDS products.
• Plan and execute stability studies.
• Ensure seamless execution of projects as per committed timelines.
• Troubleshooting and problem solving for challenges within projects
• Pilot Scale up and Technology Transfer to manufacturing sites
• Effectively co-ordinate between teams for cross functional activities
• Compilation and interpretation of results and report writing.
• Manage laboratory notebooks for all concerned projects. Compile and manage data and write protocols, reports as required.
• Compliance to all Quality and Safety Procedures.
Qualification : M.Pharm
Experience : 6-9 years
Location : Bangalore, India
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Req Id : 5193
End Date : 20th January, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database