Walk in interview for Clinical Research Associate at Micro Therapeutic Research Labs
Micro Therapeutic Research Labs Private Limited (MTR) is a quality driven, full service Contract Research Organization (CRO) that provides a broad range of clinical research services to global Pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutraceutical and cosmetic industry.
Post : Clinical Research Associate Pharmacist.
Looking for young and Energetic candidates Only male, who is interested to work in Clinical Research Organization. Freshers (2018 and 2017 passed out student) may apply.
• Receive and label the containers of the investigation product.
• Keep Accountability for the IPs.
• Ensure the investigational products are stored as per the product storage condition mention in the label.
• Drug dispensing and dosing
• Retain all investigational products for a period of five years from the date of completion of the study
• Follow-up of major and minor malfunctioning of clinical equipment in the pharmacy
• Keep the pharmacy clean
B.Pharm / M. Pharm
Must have Registered Pharmacist certificate.
Experience : Fresher
Qualification : B.Pharm / M. Pharm
Location : Chrompet, Chennai.
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : CRA
Direct Interview Schedule:
Date : From 11 Dec 18 to 15 Dec 18.
Time : 10.30am to 12.30pm
Venue of the interview:
Micro Therapeutic Research Labs Pvt. Ltd.
No. 46 (Part), Rangasamy Street
Chromepet, Chennai -600 044,
Near A2B restaurant, opp to Saravana Stores
See All Other Jobs in our Database