Vacancy for Research Associate at Baxter
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
Post : Research Associate II
• Plan and execute experimental designs following a forensic approach with limited guidance.
• Communicate experimental plans with alignment to strategic objectives, follow up with execution and summary to management and internal partners.
• Partner with colleagues in matters of subject expertise including microscopy, characterization and particulate matter.
• Devise new approaches to solve routine and non-routine problems using basic analytical chemistry and microscopy techniques.
• Operate, own, and maintain laboratory equipment and procedures.
• Maintain knowledge of relevant Quality System Regulations and safety requirements while building knowledge of other regulatory requirements related to R&D (product development, design and safety) to ensure compliance in all research, data collection and reporting activities.
• Bachelor of Science degree with 2-4 years of GxP laboratory experience or advanced degree. Degree in physical science required.
• Writing and computer skills relevant to recording original data as well as creating protocols, reports, and presentations to communicate with partners and team members. The ability to energetically attack a problem and synthesize the results into a clear and logical summary in a timely manner is critical.
• Ability to learn and master new techniques and develop new methods where appropriate.
• Communication skills to build relationships across functional and geographical boundaries and present technical concepts to technical and non-technical teams.
• Personal responsibility and ownership of analysis and results.
Experience : 2-4 years
Qualification : B.Sc
Location : Bangalore, KA
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : R&D
End Date : 30th December, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database