Vacancy for Regional Training Manager at Novartis | B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Regional Training Manager
- Has primary responsibility for the sales training strategy and sales training activities across major geographical sector of country.
- To reinforce goals and standards within existing teams and support the implementation of existing and new programmes, products and structures.
- Develops and implements training programs for entry level and experienced sales people.
- Develops training programs including sales techniques, presentations, project and product applications information and roleplay.
- Provides materials and development support to sales teams for presentations at sales meetings.
- Design and deliver training to in areas as required to support Sales Plans To construct, with training colleagues, the national Core Programmes, and strategic and operational plans.
- To manage the training budget.
- To analyse and actively respond to internal/external benchmarks and diagnostics; to respond actively to customer, employee and performance feedback.
- To input into and implement training which supports and enables EFFECT champions (area managers who additionally handle training responsibilities) To communicate plans, evaluation and achievements to the Head of Sales Training, Senior Sales Management Team and Marketing Team. Working with relevant personnel and agencies, devise and develop the product launch training packages for the sales force. Implement successful learning programmes to equip representatives with tools to launch products to Novartis standards.
- To develop the content for learning publications and Business Unit magazines capturing the achievement and successes of teams.
- To develop and implement distance learning modules which encourages participation of sales teams. Knowledge of other learning platforms like e-learning, video conferencing and teleconference
B.Pharm, M.Pharm, B Sc. Post graduate qualification related to training desirable. English and Local Language 3 years experience as a sales representative 3 years experience as a first line manager 2-3 years experience in training position. (Preferable)
Experience : 3 years
Qualification : B.Pharm, B.Sc, M.Pharm
Location : Chennai
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Sales
End Date : 10th January, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database