Vacancy for Lecturer/Assistant Professor at Shivalik College of Pharmacy | 08 posts
Shivalik College of Pharmacy, Nangal is providing advanced technical education in the field of Pharmacy to the rural youth of this area since 1983. The college is affiliated to PTU and approved by AICTE New Delhi, and also approved by Govt of Punjab. The college is being financed by Municipal Council Nangal and managed by Managing Committee constituted by the Honble Governor of Punjab. The Director & Secretary, Local Govt. of Punjab is the Chairman of the Managing Committee.
Post : Lecturer/Assistant Professor
No of Posts
Pharmaceutics - 03 (Gen-01, sc Balmiki / Mazbi Sikh-01, SC Others-01)
Pharm. Chemistry - 02 (Sc Balmiki / Mazbi Sikh-01, SC Others-01)
Pharmacology - 01(SC-01)
Pharamacognosy - 01 (SC-01)
Pharmacy Practice - 01 (SC Others-01)
Pay Scale + Grade Pay : 15600-39100+6000
Qualification/ Experience :
First Class B.Pharm With Master s degree in Pharmacy (M.Pharm) in appropriate branch of specialization in Pharmacy (qualification must be PCI recognized ) A PCI recognized Pharm.D degree holder shall also be eligible for the posts of Lecturer/Assistant Professor in the subjects of Pathophysiology, Pharmacology and Pharmacy practice
Candidate should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age as on the last date of) receipt of applications
Relaxation in age
1) The upper age limit is relax-able upto 45 years in the case of persons already in the employment of the Punjab Government, other State Government or the Government of India.
2) For the SC category to the extent of 5 years.
3) The eligible candidates (including reserve category candidates) who had applied for these posts previously shall have to apply again irrespective of their overage. The criteria for upper age for these candidates will be determined as per previous Advertisement No. SCOP/2017/R-01 dated 31.10.2017
(1) Candidates will be solely responsible for their eligibility for applying for the concerned posts. The fee once deposited will not be refunded in any case.
(2) Only one Registration/Application form per candidate, even if he is applying for more than one vacancy is to be filled.
(3) Registration Form will be available at the website shivalikpharmacvcollege.in Registration will begin online only w.e.f. 28.11.2018. No other forms by any other medium shall be entertained. Last date for online Registration will be 21.12.2018 at 5.00 PM.
(4) Candidate can apply only under one category at one time, as applicable.
(5) Number of posts advertised can vary.
(6) Fees: Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste Category are required to deposit a fee of Rs. 1000/- per vacancy applied. All other categories are required to deposit fee of Rs. 2000/- per vacancy applied in cash through bank' challan generated on submission of online application.
(7) Incomplete applications or applications without fee shall be rejected without intimation.
(8) Punjabi upto matric or equivalent is essential.
(9) Candidate is required to attach one self-attested scanned photograph and scanned signatures on the online application form. (In jpg format size max. of 100 KB each)
(10) Written test is expected to be held in the month of January, 2019. Exact schedule will be displayed on the website by 10.01.2019. Centres for the written test will be Chandigarh and SAS Nagar (Mohali) only.
(11) Admit cards can be downloaded from the website in which venue of the exam will also be intimated. The link to print Admit Cards would be sent to all candidates through their registered email. Candidates are further advised to regularly check the college website for updated information.
(12) The appointee will be paid remuneration as per policy of the Government of Punjab from time to time.
(13) No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the test/ interview.
(14) Govemment/Semi Government employees are required to bring “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of verification of certificates/documents.
(15) Each candidate wishing to apply for different vacancies under different posts would select options for such vacancies in the same online Registration form. Selecting these options will mean the candidate desires to apply for more than one vacancy. The candidate has to deposit separate examination fees for each vacancy for which he has applied.
IMPORTANT TENTATIVE DATES
Starting of online filling of application forms : 28.11.2018
Last date for filling of online application forms : 21.12.2018 at 5.00 PM
Display of schedule of exam : 10.01.2019
Web-Link for printing of admit cards : To be displayed
Written Test : To be displayed
Filing of objections on questions of written test : To be displayed
Display of merit list : To be displayed
See All Other Jobs in our Database