Teva Pharmaceutical looking for Quality Control Technician | B.Pharm, M.Sc
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation.
Post : Quality Control Technician III
• Performing Stability analysis and review of documents.
• Performing Method transfer/ Method Validation.
• Calibration and validation of instruments / equipments
• Preparation of Method Transfer Protocols (MTP), Method Transfer Report (MTR), Method of analysis (MTH), Specifications (SPEC), Test Data Sheet (TDS) for Stability Analysis and Method transfer / Validation, Analytical Report (AR) any document related to stability analysis, method transfer / method validation in compliance with current guidelines.
• Preparation of departmental SOP’s in compliance with current guidelines
• Preparation of validation protocols in compliance with current guidelines
1) Must have 1-2 years of work experience in Quality Control Formulations
2) Must be a Post Graduate in Industrial Chemistry/B.Pharm or M.Sc
3) Must possess good communication skills and be performance driven
4) Should have knowledge of dissolution tester with auto sampler, UV-Visible spectrophotometer, HPLC with Empower 3 software
Experience : 1-2 years
Qualification : M.Sc, B.Pharm
Location : Chennai
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Quality Control
End Date : 10th January, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database