Opportunity for Junior Research Scientist at Abbott India Limited | M.Pharm, Ph.D
Abbott India Limited is a subsidiary of Abbott Laboratories, USA, a global, iversified health care company devoted to the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of pharmaceutical, diagnostic, nutritional and hospital products. The company now employs approximately 70,000 people and markets its products in 130 countries worldwide.
Post : Junior Research Scientist
Delivering value to the business by delivering product, post detailed analytical studies through effective methods and activities-
• Deliver analytical results to in defined timeframe to meet product delivery goals for I&D
• To develop analytical methods for drug substance, drug product and packaging material.
• To perform analysis of developmental batches, validation and stability batches
• To perform activities related to method transfer at site
• To carry out good documentation practices for all the analytical activities.
Core Job Responsibilities
• Literature search related to the drug substance, create analytical profiles.
• Develop suitable analytical method for drug substance or drug product if not in Pharmacopoeia
• To carry out characterization of the API and conduct pre-formulation studies as planned by the formulator
• To conduct analysis of development samples as received from formulator and provide them with analytical report in the defined timeline.
• To conduct calibration of allotted equipment with proper documentation and maintain the equipment in good condition. To follow the SOP of usage and document in the log books.
• To conduct analysis of stability samples and prepare stability reports.
• To validate the method developed and prepare validation report
• Perform Lab to lab or Technology transfer of analytical method to the transferring site.
• Prepare all documents related to Tech Pack for commercial transfer of the method.
• Maintain lab notebooks in proper condition and keep it updated at all times.
• To use PPE and follow safe practices in lab.
• M. Pharm/Ph. D.
• 5-7 yrs of relevant experience in space of analytical development
Experience : 5-7 years
Qualification : M.Pharm , Ph.D
Location : Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma
End Date : 30th December, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database