Job for Specialist in Global Plan Analytics at Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace innovation—bringing ideas, products and services to life to advance the health and well-being of people around the world. We believe in collaboration, and that has led to breakthrough after breakthrough, from medical miracles that have changed lives, to the simple consumer products that make every day a little better. Our over 125,000 employees in 60 countries are united in a common mission: To help people everywhere live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Post : Specialist- Global Plan Analytics
1. Supply Chain KPI Management:
• Lead the discussions and business insights, with SC KPI dashboard
• Facilitate collation of business causal factors impacting franchise KPI in the region
• Lead continuous improvements through transfer of Best Practices cross regions, PoC etc
2. Integrated Planning:
• Good knowledge of statistical process control methods/techniques/tools (Root cause techniques, SAS/Minitab, DMAIC, APO, etc.)
• Works closely with country supply chain to improve forecast accuracy level in the franchise (country/regional level)
• Outstanding “hands-on” knowledge on tools such as Excel, Access, VBA. Knowledge of Machine Learning, and such advanced concepts would be strong advantage.
• Manage franchise level S&OP process to drive business decisions at a local as well regional level
• Work closely with cross functional teams to reduce waste/cost in supply chain processes, through improved:
• Demand planning
• Inventory management
• Supply visibility
• Led Supply Chain subjects such as Inv Entitlement (computing / implementing), S&OP meets, Supply Planning, Projects, Logistics.
• High level of knowledge in product and market related areas; abreast of current developments and trends within Supply Chain and Information Systems.
• Keep up to date on relevant Supply Chain technology and process trends amongst key customers and competitors for the franchise
• Maintains up-to-date knowledge of relevant franchise products
• Continue to progress understanding and application of Process Excellence tools
4. Corporate Ethics & Standards:
• Contribute to the achievement of health & safety goals. Manage business within Credo and ethical standards
• Actively support corporate policy and ethics leading by example
• Develop an external connect with Educational institutes & other potential partners.
• Master’s Degree in management
• Professional Experience: 10+ years business experience – preferred Analytical exposure. Strong understanding of Demand & Supply Planning.
• Excellent communication skills, stake holder management.
• Ability to work in teams with varied functional/technical knowledge
• Strong analytical capabilities (SAS/Minitab). Able to relate data to business situation.
• Preferable Experience in SAP & SAP APO (or current equivalent integrated Global ERP/ supply chain planning system).
• Proficient in MS-Office. Hands - on with advanced MS-Excel, knowledge of macros / VBA, Data Lake SQL, is a must.
• Knowledge of Tableau (hands-on) experience, R, is a strong pre-requisite. Additional knowledge of QlikView, Machine Learning would be added advantages.
• Result-oriented and ability to follow through on committed tasks; bring structure to abstract concepts.
• High degree of self-management, drive and self-motivation personal organization skills
Qualification : Master’s Degree in management
Location : Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : R&D
End Date : 30th December, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database