Recruitment for Pharmacy graduates as Laboratory Technician at IISER
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country.
Institute invites applications from Indian nationals having excellent academic record and relevant work experience for the following positions purely on temporary and contractual basis under the funded project.
Post : Laboratory Technician
Name of the Project : “National Facility for Gene Function in Health and Disease”
Funding Agency : Department of Biotechnology
Minimum educational Qualifications & Experience : B.Sc / B.Pharm or Equivalent Degree in the Life Sciences. One year experience post Bachelor’s degree in Molecular Biology, Veterinary diagnostic Laboratory, and Laboratory Animal House, Veterinary Pathology laboratory or Drug discovery and testing units.
Desirable Experience : Experience in Laboratory rodent and Zebrafish management
Job Description :
The incumbent is expected to assist in Laboratory Animals' daily management, Laboratory tests and reports, management of records and other routine activities of the facility
Tenure of the appointment
Initially for a period of one year, extendable for further period subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and continuation of the project.
Consolidated emoluments : Rs. 20,600/- p.m.
HOW TO APPLY:
• Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format available below this advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before December 31, 2018. Please mention the name of the Post and and Advt No. 75/2018 in the subject line on the email
• The list of the shortlisted candidates for selection process with details of date, time and venue will be put up on the Institute website below this advertisement and candidates will be informed by e-mail only.
• The print out of the application form sent by email signed and dated by the applicant along with recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected at the time of selection process. Applicant must bring all the original certificates at the time of selection process for the purpose of verification, along with one set of photocopies.
1. The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
3. The appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
4. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
5. Relaxation in age, educational qualification and or experience may be considered in case of exceptionally meritorious applicants, with prior approval of the competent authority.
6. The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
8. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
9. No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
10. Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
Last date of application : December 31, 2018
Advt. No. 75/2018/IISER-P/Proj._Rect./18.12.2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database