Job as Investigator Payment Specialist at PAREXEL
PAREXEL has supported the Bio-Tech and Pharmaceutical industries in helping the development of new drugs and treatments on a global basis. As a leading global biopharmaceutical service provider, they supply knowledge-based contract research, medical communications and consulting services across a broad range of therapeutic areas to the worldwide pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. They have helped over 800 clients to develop and launch some of the most important drugs and devices of our time-helping people live better and healthier lives everywhere in the world. Headquartered near Boston, Massachusetts, PAREXEL operates in more than 50 countries around the world.
Post : Investigator Payment Specialist
- Collection of information from all teams/systems/tools wherever needed on a timely and proactive basis
- Compliance with the Investigator payment timelines as per the contractual terms
- Analysis and presentation of data in a required fashion to various stakeholders
- Act as a Channel between the Sites/Clinical research teams interacting with the sites and PLs Establish efficient / effective working relationships with other functional Leaders and across geographies and projects under the remit of the IPO.
- Perform payment reconciliations at mandated intervals.
- Complete analysis of budgeted versus actual spend for assigned projects and any other reporting needs as required. Review and discuss with project team.
- Develop and provide budgetary forecasts for project teams for investigator payments
- Develop and distribute consolidated monthly payments reports detailing the status of paid/unpaid sites in assigned study (s)
- Participate in client, and project team meetings
- Prepare, participate in and follow up on audits / inspections
- Participate in all required applicable trainings
- Point contact for all Investigator related queries on assigned studies
- Educated to a degree level (Accounting, biological science, pharmacy or other health related discipline preferred) or relevant clinical or business equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of clinical trial pricing/budgeting tools and how to reflect operational changes in the tools
- Client focused approach to work
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail
- Proficient in use of web based IT systems and MS Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project and Word.
- Analytical mind with attention to detail.
- Comfortable with working in a matrix environment and being a conversant team player.
- Proficient in English language (Reading and Writing)
- 2 to 4 years’ experience with a Multinational Company in a relevant job involving qualitative data entry, data validation in the area of finance, Project Management, Contracts.
- Experience with a Clinical research Organization or a Pharmaceutical Company is preferred
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Investigator Payment
End Date: 30th December, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database