Career for M.Pharm, M.Sc as Quinologist in PSCW - Government Jobs
1. Candidates who wish to apply for more than one category of posts should submit separate Application along with requisite fees for each.
2. SUBMISSION OF MORE THAN ONE APPLICATION FOR ONE PARTICULAR POST IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. THE CANDIDATURE OF A CANDIDATE WHO SUBMITS MORE THAN ONE APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION TO THE SELECTION PROCEDURE, WILL BE CANCELLED EVEN IF HE/SHE IS ADMITTED TO THE SAME.
3. The qualifications prescribed in the advertisement are as per the notified recruitment rules issued by Government.
4. All the degrees/diplomas/certificates mentioned in the advertisement must have been obtained from recognized Universities/Institutions.
5. The prescribed ‘essential qualifications’ are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle applicants to be called in for the interview. Where the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large and it is not convenient or possible for the Commission to interview all the applicants the Commission may restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of either higher qualifications in the relevant subjects/higher standard of marks/grade obtained in the essential qualifications or experience in relevant field higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement or on the basis of a Screening Test/Written Test. The Commission may fix qualifying cut-off marks for all the categories of the vacancies in each level of examination, i.e. written, interview and aggregate. IN THE CASES OF SCREENING TEST/ WRITTEN TEST, CANDIDATES SUFFERING FROM BLINDNESS OR LOW VISION AND LOCO-MOTOR DISABILITY OR CEREBRAL PALSY WITH WRITING EXTREMITY WILL BE ALLOWED THE HELP OF A SCRIBE, IF REQUIRED. THE SCRIBE SHOULD NOT POSSESS EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION HIGHER THAN THE REQUISITE QUALIFICATION FOR THE POST. If sufficient number of candidates with prescribed age limit is available for selection for a particular post, the commission may exercise its discretion not to relax upper age limit of the candidate(s) even if the provision for such relaxation is laid down in the advertised criteria.
6. In cases where no Division/Class is awarded and only grading is done, exact percentage of marks and conversion formula adopted are to be mentioned with documentary evidence, if required.
7. Where experience of a number of years is prescribed as an item of qualification this would mean only experience/research experience gained in full time employment/research in the relevant field within the closing date of receipt of applications. [Certificate(s) from the Head(s) of the Organization(s)/Department(s) or Competent Authority for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment (date, month and year) and field of experience indicating basic pay and consolidated pay must be obtained. The certificate(s) should also mention the nature of duties performed/experience obtained in the post(s) with duration(s)].
8. Besides pay, the posts carry allowances as admissible.
9. The benefits of reservation of vacancies and upper age concession up to 5 years are admissible only to S.C. and S.T. candidates of West Bengal and up to 3 years to O.B.C. (category ’A’ & ‘B’) candidates of West Bengal. S.C., S.T. and B.C. candidates of other States may apply for unreserved vacancies as general candidates. Such benefits are also available up to the age of 45 years for Persons with disabilities. (a) A candidate claiming to be S.C., S.T., B.C. or persons with disabilities (40% and above) must have a certificate in support of his/her claim from a competent authority of West Bengal as specified:
For S.C., S.T. and B.C. candidates: (i) In the district, the Sub-Divisional Officer of the Sub-Division concerned, and (ii) In Kolkata, the District Magistrate, South 24-Parganas or such Additional District Magistrate, South 24- Parganas, as may be authorized by the District Magistrate, South 24-Parganas, on behalf and the District Welfare Officer, Kolkata and Ex-officio Joint Director, Backward Classes Welfare. [vide the W.B.S.Cs. & S.T.s. (Identification) Act, 1994 and S.C. & S.T. Welfare Deptt. Order No. 261-TW/EC/MR-103/94 dated 6.4.95 read with B.C.W. Deptt. Order no. 6320-BCW/MR-84/10 dated 24.9.2010 and No. BCW/MR-61/2012 (Pt.) dated 12.7.2013.]
For Persons with Disabilities: A Medical Board constituted at Government Medical College Hospitals in Kolkata, District Hospitals and Sub-Divisional Hospitals. [vide West Bengal Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Rules, 1999] (b) The Public Service Commission may require such further proof of particulars from the candidates as it may consider necessary and may make enquiries about their character and other particulars regarding suitability and eligibility. (c) S.C., S.T., O.B.C. OR PERSON WITH DISABILITY CERTIFICATE MUST BE OBTAINED WITHIN THE CLOSING DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS AND NO CLAIM IN THIS REGARD WILL BE ENTERTAINED AFTERWARDS.
10. CANDIDATES MUST FULFIL THE ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS BY THE CLOSING DATE.
11. All requisite certificates regarding educational qualifications, proof of age, other relevant experience certificates and other requisite documents must be furnished as and when required by the Commission.
12. If at any stage even after issue of a letter of recommendation for appointment a candidate is found ineligible in terms of the advertisement his/her candidature will be cancelled without further reference to him/her.
13. CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL DISQUALIFY THE CANDIDATURE .
14. ALL INFORMATION REGARDING RECRUITMENT TO THE POST WILL BE AVAILABLE, TIME TO TIME, IN THE COMMISSION’S WEBSITE AT pscwbapplication.in & pscwbonline.gov.in
15. APPLICATION: Applications can be submitted through online only in the Commission’s website at pscwbapplication.in. Filling up of online application will be commencing from: the 19th December, 2018.
16. Closing date for receipt of online application: the 8th January, 2019.
17. Last date of payment of fees: the 8th January, 2019.
NOTE: Offline payment of fees can be made up to the 9th January, 2019 at any branches of UBI. However, the Challan for making the payment in bank should be generated by the 8th January, 2019.
18. Date of Examination/Interview will be notified latter in the Commission’s website at pscwbapplication.in &pscwbonline.gov.in
See All Other Jobs in our Database