Job Openings for M.Pharm, M.Sc as Public Analyst at HPPSC
1. Date for determining eligibility of all candidates in respect of essential qualification(s) and experience, if any, etc., shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of application through OTRS portal i.e. 28th Dec., 2018.
2. The candidates must read instructions carefully, which are available on website of the Commission before applying for the post(s) concerned.
3. The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against concerned post in the advertisement to avoid rejection at later stage.
4. The benefit of reservation for various post(s) will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., Ex-Servicemen, WFF and Persons with disabilities (Loco motor Disabled / Visually Impaired/ Hearing Impaired) etc.
5. The reserved category candidates belonging to other States will be treated as GENERAL CATEGORY CANDIDATES and the benefit of reservation and fee concession will not be admissible to such candidates.
6. Number of post(s) is/are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time.
7. No in service (regular service) candidate will be interviewed unless he / she brings NOC from the concerned employer.
8. Examination fees once paid will not be refunded.
9. Disputes, if any, shall be subject to Court jurisdiction at Shimla.
HOW TO APPLY:-
a) Desirous/ eligible candidates should apply online through OTRS portal on the official website of the Commission. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted.
b) The desirous & eligible candidates may visit the official website of the Commission (hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc) and click the link “Instruction guide for applying for One Time Registration System” on the Home Page for getting acquainted with the process of registration & filling up of online application form. After having gone through these instructions they will click the link ‘One Time Registration System’ (OTRS) on the Home Page and proceed as per instructions given for generating their own profile. After the creation of the profile, the candidate should submit his / her online application by clicking on the “Online Application” and then follow the instructions thereof.
Last Date : 28th Dec., 2018 till 11:59 P.M. (IST)
See All Other Jobs in our Database