Walk in interview for Senior Research Associate at Syngene International
Incorporated in 1993, Syngene is India’s largest contract research organization, which supports R&D programs from lead generation to clinical supplies.
Post : Senior Research Associate
Job Responsibilities & Required Skills
• Perform synthetic chemistry reactions.
• Purification of compounds by manual/automated column chromatography or re-crystallization techniques.
• Submit the samples generated during the course of synthesis for analysis and record results.
• Record observations of experiments, results, utilization of resources and other activities related to the reaction in the laboratory or e- notebook in a timely manner.
• The laboratory note books should be kept safe all the times.
• Maintain confidentiality about the project at all times.
• Should be aware of the MSDS of the chemicals they are handling and aware of emergency response procedures in case of accidental spillage, leakage or fire and ensure proper waste segregation as per EHS norms
Qualification: M.Sc. (Chemistry / Organic Chemistry) / M. Pharmacy (Pharmaceutical / Medicinal Chemistry)
Experience: 0.5-7 years
Location : BANGALORE
Selection Procedure : Written Exam ( Academic Syllabus ) followed by Interviews
WALK IN DRIVE @ MINERVA GRAND, SECUNDERABAD on 10TH-DECEMBER-2017
See All Other Jobs in our Database