Openings for Degree in Pharmacy candidate at AIDS Control Committee
Post: State Logistic Cordinator - (CG AIDS CONTROL SOCIETY)
1. Graduate degree in Science/ Pharmacy/ Commerce / management.
2. Minimum 2 years experience in supply chain / operation management preferable in drug commodities.
3. Proficiency in the usage of computer (MS office) Written and spoken proficiency in English and Hindi and local language.
4. D'mloma Certification in SUDDIV chain / ODeration / Material Management will be an added advantage.
1. Lead the Annual and Quarterly Forecasting Exercise in coordination with program divisions at SACS and RLC.
2. Lead the monthly Supply-Demand Planning, Allocation, Inventory management Relocation and Stock Reconciliation if required of all goods and commodities.
3. Responsible for monitoring the overall supply chain performance in the State Review and proactively manage the stock situation and identify bottlenecks in the state.
4. Responsible for overseeing the Variance Analysis Exercise at the State Level along with the SACS Program Officers
5. Responsible for identifying the optimal transportation option for the state along with the Store Officer
6. Build capacity and identify training required to address the bottlenecks either through short term or longer term interventions
7. Identify opportunities for optimization of supply chain through integration, upgrading systems and optimal stock management
8. Assess storage/ warehousing requirements of the supplies procured centrally by DAC / SACS and ensure Storage Quality of the warehouse; facilitate Store Officer to execute supply chain best practices
9. Conduct Exercise with Store Officer and AD Procurement
10. Review and implement SOPs at a State, District and Facility Level
11. To perform other related tasks as required by SACS.
For salary more than 25000
SC/ST/OH/Ladies - Rs. 200 & Other candidates: Rs. 400
For salary less than 25000
SC/ST/OH/Ladies - Rs. 325 & Other candidates: Rs. 650
Selection Process: In posts where more than one qualification is given, preference will be given as mentioned sequence.
Merit list will create on basis of:
Educational Qualification: 60 marks
Interview / Test: 25 marks
Higher education:05 marks
Experience: 10 (for each year 02 marks added)
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.