Admission to Ph.D.(Tech) Programme (2014) in Ceramic Engineering, Petrochemicals & Petroleum Refinery Engg., Pharmaceutical & Fine Chemical Tech. at University of Calcutta
Total Number of Seats: 09
Ceramic Engg – 02
Petrochem. & Petroleum Refinery Engg – 03
Pharmaceutical & Fine Chemical Tech. – 04
Reservation Policy will be followed as per rules.
(A) Candidates having degree in Bachelor of Technology or Master of Science (without NET/SET/SLET/GATE) securing 55% marks (selection through Entrance Test & Interview);
(B) Candidates having degree in Master of Technology or Equivalent or Master of Science (with NET/SET/SLET/GATE) securing 55% marks (Selection through Interview only).
• The Ph.D. Entrance test will be of 50 marks (duration 1 hr.) consisting of both Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) and short questions.
• The Syllabus for the Entrance Test and subsequent list of the successful candidates will be available in the Departmental Notice Board (near the room of the HOD, Ground floor, Applied Chemistry Building).
• The successful candidates will have to appear for an interview for final selection.
• Last Date for Submission of Application Form : 24th December, 2014
• Date of Entrance Test : 8th January, 2015 (12:00 Noon)
• Publication of List of successful Candidates : Display in the Notice Board
• Date of Interview : 12th January, 2015 (2 p.m. onwards)
• For Entrance Test : Departmental Seminar Room ( 2nd floor, Applied Chemistry Building)
• For Interview : Room of the HOD, Department of Chemical Technology (Ground Floor, Applied Chemistry Building)
All Candidates are requested to download the Application Form from the university website and to submit the filled up Application Form, Attested copy of relevant mark sheets, along with the receipt of deposition of Application Fee within the due date to the Head, Department of Chemical Technology, 92 Acharya Prafulla Chandra Road, Kolkata – 700009.
No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidate for appearing the Entrance Test or called for the Interview.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.