Shrirama Chandra Bhanj Medical College is a government-run medical college in Cuttack in the Indian state of Odisha. It is the premier medical institution in Odisha and one of the oldest centers of medical teaching and training in India. It is located near Mangalabagh area in the heart of the city Cuttack with a sprawling campus of 87.32 acres (353,400 m2). It has been recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) as an ideal undergraduate institution facilitating education and training in super specialty subjects under medical and surgical disciplines.
No of Post: 05
Qualification: Diploma in Pharmacy and have registered in Orissa Pharmacy Council.
Selection of the candidate shall be made on mention basis of mark secured in D.Pharma
1. The candidate have to apply to the
SCB Medical College Hospital,
Cuttack-753007 by registered / speed post only.
The application should reach with 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
No. application shall be entertained beyond the stipulated time.
2. The selection of the candidate will be made according to merit as per Govt. guideline.
3. The engagement is purely temporary and shall be terminated at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
4. Age limit - As per the norm prescribed by the State Govt.
5. Nature of engagement : Contractual for one year to be renewed on satisfactory performance and subject to signing of agreement as prescribed by Govt. of Orissa Financial Department.
6. Reservation: Reservation as per the prescribed norm of Govt. shall be applicable.
7. Undertaking: The selected candidates will have to submit an undertaking that they will not claim any financial benefit other than the monthly consolidated remuneration they receive. Candidate appointed on contractual basis shall not claim for inter district transfer.
8. The candidates belonging to the Cuttack District will be given priority in appointment. In case the vacancies are not filled up, applicant belonging to the other district will be considered.
9. After appointment, the candidates shall arrange their own accommodation.
10. One envelop should contain only one application.
11. Applicant should clearly mention the category of post applied for on the top of the envelop and application form also.
12. The merit list shall remain valid for one year from the date of its publication.
13. The Administrative Officer reserves the right to reject / accept / cancel any application without assigning any reasons thereof if it is found incorrect / false or incomplete.
14. The candidate are required to enclose the following documents along with the application form.
* Attested Xerox copy of HSC / Equivalent Examination Certificate along with mark sheet for all the candidates.
* Attested photo copy of Diploma Pass Certificate and mark sheet and registration certificate of Orissa Pharmacy Council.
(For Pharmacist Candidate only.)
* Two self Addressed envelopes size 24 x 10 cm duly stamped (Rs.22.00) in each envelop for one post.
* Two passport size photograph (02 Nos.) duly attested by Gazetted officer with seal.
* Attested photocopy of Caste & Residence Certificate.
Last Date: 14th Dec., 2013
See All Other Jobs in our Database