HNBGU invites Assistant Professors, Associate Professors, Professors for Pharmaceutical Sciences - 9 posts
1. Teaching, industrial research and / or professional experience in a reputed organization;
2. Published work, such as research papers, patents filed / obtained, books, and / or technical reports;
3. Experience of guiding the project work, dissertation of post graduate or research students or supervising R&D projects in industry;
4. Demonstrated leadership in planning and organizing academic, research, industrial and / or professional activities; and
5. Capacity to undertake / lead sponsored R&D, consultancy and related activities.
For avoidance of doubt, it is hereby clarified that:
1. If Class or Division is not declared at the Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree levels, an aggregate of >=60% or equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) is to be considered as equivalent to First Class.
2. In respect of CGPA awarded to the candidates on a 10-Point Scale, the Table of equivalence shall be provided by the university concerned followed for determining the Class obtained by them as per (1) cited above.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS & ESSENTIAL INFORMATION FOR APPLYING TO POSTS:
1. The University reserves the right to:
(a) Define the Good Academic Record and subjects covered under relevant/allied/concerned disciplines.
(b) offer the post at a level lower than that advertised, depending upon the qualifications, experience and performance of the candidate
(c) draw reserve panel(s) against the possible vacancies in the future
(d) consider the applications received after the last date;
(e) not to fill up any of the advertised positions.
2. The qualifications and other conditions prescribed in the present advertisement are in accordance to the UGC Regulations on Minimum Qualifications for Appointment of Teachers and other Academic Staff in Universities and Colleges and Measures for the Maintenance of Standards in Higher Education 2010 ( herein after referred to as UGC Regulations 2010) published in the Gazette of India, September 18, 2010 (BHADRA 27, 1932) [Part-III-Sec.4] and are subject to any future regulations/norms, including amendments in the present regulations, stipulated by the MHRD/UGC/AICTE/NCTE applicable to such recruitments which may change from time to time.
3. Reservation Policy will be followed as per Govt. of India Rules. The SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates are required to attach the caste certificate as per format prescribed by the Government of India.
4. A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks at the Master’s level for the SC/ST/PH category.
5. The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where the number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large and it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates for assessing their abilities , the University, at its discretion, may restrict the number of candidates to a reasonable limit as decided by the competent authority, which may vary from post to post/Department to Department, on the basis of qualifications, experiences, publications, Academic Marks/Grades, Academic Carrier from HSC onwards etc. The University may constitute an expert committee to scrutinize the applications or process administratively or Conduct a qualifying test depending upon the number of applications.
6. The process of selection may be by a presentation/ seminar/interview or a combination thereof.
7. Higher initial pay may be given to exceptionally qualified and deserving candidates.
8. Applicants not found suitable for higher positions may be considered for lower position in the same area of specialization.
9. Services of the teachers shall be governed as per provisions of Act/Statutes/Ordinance, as may be issued and amended form time to time.
10. Canvassing in any form may lead to cancellation of candidature.
11. Incomplete applications or without relevant supporting enclosures (self-attested copies of degree/ certificates/marks sheets/ experience certificate, reprint of important publications, etc) will be out-rightly rejected.
12. Qualifications/Experiences etc. as on last date of submission of applications will only be taken into consideration.
13. The University reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post(s) at any time without giving any reason. Any consequential vacancies arising at the time of interview may also be filled up from the available candidates. The number of positions is thus open to change.
14. The University shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by the candidate at any time during tenure of service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background for which he has been convicted by any court and has suppressed the said information, then his services shall be terminated.
15. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage even after issue of the appointment letter, the University reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidates.
16. SC/ST candidates called for interview will be paid sleeper class TA by train or bus fare through shortest routes as per rules.
17. Separate Application Form and fee is required to be filled up for each post in case candidates intend to apply for more than one post.
18. Enclose good quality self-attested (bearing full signature) photocopies of certificates / publications /pre-prints/reprints etc., (please do not send any copy of the Book/s, however, the book/s should be produced at the time of interview), with the application as proof of each information furnished there in. Please mention 'Enclosure sl.no._____ ' (as mentioned/filled in the application) at the right top corner of each copy of the certificate/document enclosed.
19. Those already in service should forward their applications through proper channel.
20. Any corrigendum/changes/ updates shall be made available on the Institute website: hnbgu.ac.in.
For More Info Go Next Page...