Beckman Coulter Life Sciences is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
Post : Manufacturing Scientist II, Bangalore
The Project Manager will ensure overall success of New Product Development projects in the area of Flow cytometry assay/conjugate development while working with the Core team leader. This position requires experience, skills and performance to achieve project scope, quality and on time delivery in alignment with strategic goals.
Summary of responsibilities : Beckman Coulter Bangalore is a center of excellence in Development, Manufacturing and Process for in vitro diagnostic and research use only products in the domain of Immunology.
Technical Operations group as part of Operations provides the scientific and technical support in terms of transfer of new product, optimization and validation of products and processes. Inside this group you will be a project leader in charge of one or several projects in order to sustain the production line and to improve the productivity and the quality of products.
You will manage the operational activity of the defined projects under your responsibility: Investigation, protocol definition, verification/validation of products or processes according to quality standard and resolution of complex situation. You will oversee the planning definition and the follow up. You will act as a technical coach for operational associates with who you collaborate on projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Well versed with Manufacturing/QC/R&D related activities.
• Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
• Ensures strict adherence to good laboratory and good documentation practices throughout the design and development cycle.
• Applies analytical skills and independent judgment to develop innovative, practical, and consistent solutions to a wide range of complex problems.
• Involve in study planning to align with requirements standards and regulatory requirements and ensures the studies are conducted in agreement with approved plans.
• Flexible to take up new challenges & performs other related duties as required.
• Coordinate with external technical team for product transfer (both external transfer and internal transfer)
• Execute smooth Technology Transfer of products from Design and development to Manufacturing.
• Should perform experiments to control or to manufacture reagents according to procedures, technical protocols in respect of QA and RA regulation and GMP rules.
• Analyze results, solve simple technical issue/problem, and inform in an appropriate ways issues identified.
• Organize tasks by taking into an account priority defined by Team Leader.
• Responsible for follow all company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition.
• Responsible for ensuring personal and company compliance with all Federal, State, local and company regulations, policies and procedures for Health, Safety and Environmental compliance.
• Contribute to the redaction and the update of experimental reports, procedures, or manufacturing/ QC instructions. should be trained on Protocol writing for SOP and manufacturing procedures.
Doctoral degree in Immunology/ Biology with 2-4 years’ experience and/or Masters in Biochemistry/ Biotechnology with 6-9 years exp. Knowledge and experience in multicolor Flow Cytometry would be added advantage.
The function requires ability to proactively work and manage diverse team and environment. Ability to work independently and leadership quality are essential.
Hands on experience on protein purification techniques, Basic knowledge on Flow cytometry or other assay development techniques, Hands on Experience with various modes of Preparative or Analytical chromatography (Affinity, IEC, MMC, SEC) and advanced laboratory measurement systems are desired (AKTA, HPLC, Spectrophotometer, Protein estimation techniques, FRET analysis).
Experience : 2-4 years
Qualification : Doctoral degree or Masters
Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare/ Clinical research
End Date : 30th September, 2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database