The promulgation of Employees' State Insurance Act, 1948(ESI Act), by the Parliament was the first major legislation on social Security for workers in independent India. It was a time when the industry was still in a nascent stage and the country was heavily dependent on an assortment of imported goods from the developed or fast developing countries. The deployment of manpower in manufacturing processes was limited to a few select industries such as jute, textile, chemicals etc. The legislation on creation and development of a fool proof multi-dimensional Social Security system, when the country's economy was in a very fledgling state was obviously a remarkable gesture towards the socio economic amelioration of a workface though limited in number and geographic distribution. India, notwithstanding, thus, took the lead in providing organized social protection to the working class through statutory provisions.
Post : Ayurveda Pharmacist
The Medical Superintendent, ESIC Hospital, Udyogamandal, Ernakulam proposes to conduct a walk in interview for the post of Ayurveda Pharmacist.
No. of Vacancies : 1 (General) (for two year on contract, or till regular incumbent joins, whichever is earlier)
Qualification & Experience : 12th Class passed with Science stream (Physics or Chemistry or Biology) from a recognized board and Bachelor of Pharmacy in Ayurveda from a Central or State Government recognized institute with 01 year professional experience from any Central or State Government recognized Ayurvedic Dispensary or Hospital or Diploma in Ayurvedic Pharmacy (not less than 2 years duration) from a Central or State Government recognized institute with 03 years professional experience from any Central or State Government recognized Ayurvedic Dispensary or Hospital.
Duties / Remuneration : Working hours : 09.00 AM to 04.00 PM for week days and 09.00 AM to 01.00 PM on Saturdays. Rs.313S6/- per month (Rupees Thirty one thousand three hundred and fifty six only) (Consolidated).
Age : Not exceeding 25 years as on Relaxation for reserved categories as per rules.
Details of submission of online application
Interested Candidates are advised to submit the application through email along with scanned copy of all the necessary documents in PDF format (should he in single file) to “email@example.com”. File size should not be more than 6 MB. While sending the application through email subject should be mentioned as “Application for the post of Ayurveda Pharmacist in the department of Ayurveda - submitted by (Name of the candidate)”. The proforma of application is attached with Annexure -11. The documents will be verified and those candidates after scrutiny will be short listed and intimation regarding the date and time of interview will be send via email. Last date of submission of application through online is on 04-09-2023, 4.00 PM, no application is entertained thereafter.
Documents to be submitted
Interested candidates should attach the duly filled application form (scanned copy in PDF format) along with the following necessary documents :
a. Certificate of Senior Secondary, 10" / 12th grade.
b. B.Pharm/Diploma in Ayurvedic Pharmacy from Govt, or recognized institution.
c. Experience Certificate, if any from Govt/reputed private institution.
d. Caste Certificate if applicable
e. Any other relevant documents Instructions to the candidates.
Instructions to the candidates
1. Short listed candidates may appear for walk in interview at ESIC Hospital, Udyogamandal, Ernakulam, Kerala after getting confirmation email from this office regarding the date and time.
2. Shortlisted candidates should bring all original documents with one set of Photo copy of all original documents, 2 passport size photograph (one affixed on the application form) and the requisite application fee at the time of interview along with confirmation email.
3. Details of Application fee for shortlisted candidates : Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) for General/OBC Candidates and Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty only) for SO’ST candidates by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of ESlC Fund Account No.1 payable at SBI, Kalamassery. Female applicants are exempted from Application Pee.
4. All communications regarding walk in interview will be done only through email.
5. No TA/DA will be admissible for "walk in interview".
6. Canvassing in any form shall be disqualification.
Last date of submission of application through email : 04-09-2023 till 04.00 pm
See All Other Jobs in our Database